GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What to wear to a relatively gothic club? :S"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 19:22
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Heylo people, I have got a date coming up and my partner wants to go to a club that is relatively gothic. Neither of us are goths though, at best my partner is a "trendy" who likes rock music ever now and again. Anyway I don't even like Rock Music...unless Nickel Back, Papa Roach, Limp Bizkit, The Darkness and so on count as rock but even then I don't think they'd play half of them.

So the question I pose you is what should I wear? I normally just wear jeans, T-shirt and so on but when I met my partner at this club a few weeks back I REALLY stuck out like a swore thumb. I have got an idea that I'll wear my Van trainers, baggy grey bernys trousers, a black quicksilver shirt and a black suede jacket. That's still really not gothic at all but it's a start...isn't it? Any advise appreciated :D
Sat 03/01/04 at 19:28
Wear nothing but a bright red thong, rebell dude.
Sat 03/01/04 at 19:27
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
If I were going to a goth night, I would have those little toy, rubber bats cellotaped over my body
Sat 03/01/04 at 19:25
"slightlyshortertagl"
Wear black.

And a hat.
Sat 03/01/04 at 19:24
Regular
If I was going to a gothic club I'd wear a noose, rusty razors embedded in my wrists, and sporting 2 full packs of paracetamol in my liver
Sat 03/01/04 at 19:23
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
Something BLACK.
Sat 03/01/04 at 19:22
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Heylo people, I have got a date coming up and my partner wants to go to a club that is relatively gothic. Neither of us are goths though, at best my partner is a "trendy" who likes rock music ever now and again. Anyway I don't even like Rock Music...unless Nickel Back, Papa Roach, Limp Bizkit, The Darkness and so on count as rock but even then I don't think they'd play half of them.

So the question I pose you is what should I wear? I normally just wear jeans, T-shirt and so on but when I met my partner at this club a few weeks back I REALLY stuck out like a swore thumb. I have got an idea that I'll wear my Van trainers, baggy grey bernys trousers, a black quicksilver shirt and a black suede jacket. That's still really not gothic at all but it's a start...isn't it? Any advise appreciated :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.