GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just bought a really, really crap game"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 14:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Called Homeworld 2

It's crap and it doesn't run on my 'brand new computer' as in the bestest specs every... needs some obscure graphics engine or whatever and what I did play the graphics are like an old X-Wing V Tie Fighter game.

Bah, so what PC game(s) should I get for £30?
Mon 05/01/04 at 14:13
Regular
"Was max powers"
If you want a space stratergy then just star treck armarda its much better.
Mon 05/01/04 at 13:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
HW2 is excellent.

It's also for sale for cheap. From me.
Mon 05/01/04 at 12:59
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Got Warcraft 3 and the expansion
>
> YEY
>
> Off to play

Excellent, give me a shout and we shall have an online duel.
Sun 04/01/04 at 17:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Got Warcraft 3 and the expansion

YEY

Off to play
Sun 04/01/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Selected"
the leisure suit larry games are NOT classics
Sun 04/01/04 at 15:03
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
OPLAR wrote:
> Pretty old though :0|

Yeah, but classics only get better with age.
Sun 04/01/04 at 02:35
Regular
"Woteva"
Pretty old though :0|
Sun 04/01/04 at 02:30
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> I'll get Warcraft 3

I whole heartedly agree.
I'm addicted.
Sun 04/01/04 at 02:11
Regular
"Woteva"
I get the feeling Sheepy's gone beddy byes :P
Sun 04/01/04 at 02:05
"I love yo... lamp."
Icky: Radeon 9500 isn't low range. It was the predecessor to the 9600 and was actually faster than it in Direct X 8 games. The 9500 and the 9700 were the first cards to natively support Direct X 9.

SHEEPY: Before you go worrying about getting new things or upgrading things, check to see exactly what you have in the way of graphics. To do this:

Windows XP: go into My Computer, click view system information on the left hand side, and in the window that pops up look at the hardware tab at the top, then click the device manager button. Then another box pops up. This has lots of things in a big list. Look for display adapters and click the plus sign next to it. Now tell us what it says.

Windows anything else: right click on my computer, select properties, click the device manager tab at the top of the window that pops up.
Now look the list, and click the plus next to the display adapters line. Tell us what it says there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.