GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guitar...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/01/04 at 21:16
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Yep, I purchased me a guitar today, and it came with a little teach yourself book. Well, I;ve done al that already, and was wondering if anyone knew any good teach yourself sites.

Thanks
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:06
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Been playing for a year, teaching myself and just trying to improve slowly

Found some good sites and books a long the way too

http://www.cyberfret.com/index.php
http://www.guitarbasics.com/
http://www.guitartabs.net/
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/

Keep at it, try not to get on the "its too hard, I can't do it thoughts". It just takes time and lots of practice.
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:07
"cheerios"
Is it an acoustic, bass, electric. Well that doesn't really matter, but if it's a 6 string and you want to learn some chords, go to www.chordfind.com It is a good website for chords, but I got myself a chord book instead. Your choice.
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:08
"cheerios"
Oh, and for tabs to loads of songs - just about every one;

www.guitartabs.cc
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:09
"cheerios"
OPLAR wrote:
> Bass is far easier than 6-string though.

I like the bass sound, but I prefer a 6 string because it's not as long as a bass

*remembers the days when he couldn't reach first fret on a bass*
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:10
Regular
"Woteva"
Woah.

I have little hands, so I find it hard to play 6-string :0(

I tried chords but I can't hack it :|
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:20
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
I play drums. anyone want to start a band with me?
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:28
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
I have been playing the drums for nearly 3 years, I am capable of playing many songs and my teacher says that I am a natural, I am in a band and we may be a supporting group for a band called The Fine Lines, heard of 'em?
Probably not but they are really good, I can play a lot of Nirvana, Greenday, Nickelback, a few more and we have 3 made-up songs, called Alien, Never and we are working on the 3rd.

I can play Brain Stew too OPLAR.
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:33
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Max Powers SR account has been hacked into and this is not actually him talking.
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:36
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
Pliskin wrote:
> I have been playing the drums for nearly 3 years, I am capable of
> playing many songs and my teacher says that I am a natural, I am in a
> band and we may be a supporting group for a band called The Fine
> Lines, heard of 'em?
> Probably not but they are really good, I can play a lot of Nirvana,
> Greenday, Nickelback, a few more and we have 3 made-up songs, called
> Alien, Never and we are working on the 3rd.
>
> I can play Brain Stew too OPLAR.

specifically what nirvana, green day and nickelback songs. and you should upload your own songs so i can judge them! :D
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:49
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Niravna- Smells like teen spirit, In bloom and Polly. Nickelback- How You Remind Me. Greenday- Warning, Brain Stew. Cream- Sunshine of your love. Avril Lavigne- Sk8er boi. Good Charlotte- Lifestyles of the rich and the famous. A few more but I cannot remember them, how do you "Upload" my songs? All I know is that is says it on Kazaa.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.