GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Medal of Honour Frontline"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Medal of Honor: Frontline'.
Sat 30/04/05 at 22:17
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Have any of you got this game?? Whats it like, cos i just won it on ebay and wonder if you think this was a wise idea??!! :)
Wed 04/05/05 at 16:02
Regular
Some excellent levels, some truely godawful levels.

If you can put up with the rather sluggish controls and dodgy AI then there's a lot of fun to be had in the single player campaign.
Wed 04/05/05 at 15:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Average to poor, veering towards crap and pretty good fun in places.

Worth a fiver or whatever.
Tue 03/05/05 at 19:19
Regular
I have the game, picked it up with PGR in the Xbox Classics range

The price is probably low now, so a good buy value wise. It has the bog-standard human player multiplayer and the missions have some lastability, especially with being able to play back through and earn better medals.

Definitely not better than Halo and a slightly shabby and unfinished game. Nothing special and feels like a PS2 port, pick up if you want, it's still an average - good game
Mon 02/05/05 at 19:43
Regular
"8==="
Halo > MoH
Mon 02/05/05 at 18:59
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I read in a review that it was better than Halo!!?? Do you think this is true??
Also can anyone tell me what the difference is between a classic game and an ordinary one? I dont think there is any but I'd like to know anyway!
Mon 02/05/05 at 10:01
Regular
"8==="
For 5-10 quid it's fun.

Vey daft in places and the crosshair is pathetic and not even centred properly.
Mon 02/05/05 at 09:47
Regular
It's better than Rising Sun...though I never got round to completing Frontline. Rising Sun was easier so it didn't take long to complete.

The aiming is a little dodgy in Frontline, but if you can master it, you'll probably enjoy it. Better than some more recent FPSs I've played lately.
Sun 01/05/05 at 11:54
"Retarded List"
I didn't like it. The opening level, considering all the hype, was disappointing at best.

Couldn't be bothered to finish the game in the end I got so bored with it.
Sun 01/05/05 at 09:44
Regular
The opening level was cack, the bullets were coded so that they would not hit you.
When you reached he edges of the beach there were barriers.

:(
Sun 01/05/05 at 09:31
Regular
I thought the opening level was a bit on the cack side to be honest.

Far too scripted and linear to be anything amazing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.