GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ok OK something has to be done..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/12/03 at 02:38
Regular
"Notable"
"Smoking Kills" and "Tobacco seriously damages your health" AINT ENOUGH!!!

Even my parents look so brain washed and blindingly see their own words as the "truth";

"I AINT DOIN ANYTHIN WRONG AND IM NOT STOPPING JUS FOR YOU OR NOONE"

Ok ok, im not neglected by my parents but they still dont see the obvious justice in all this.
Do any smokers of you actually think you are doing wrong or dont care?

I think the warning signs arent enough. It should read, "your son is dying because of you", "Baby Timmy inside you is suffering from maternal deficientcies because of that fag".

And if cigarette sales dont drop then?!

"you stink of shít"

"theres a big cancer in you killing everyone, its your selfishness you príck"

Yes indeed my hatred for them goes over the top and in doing so, have no doubt offended some smokers. I apologise to you who are addicted, and its not your fault blah. Buts its one of the few you will get from me.

As if we desperately need the income from the sales of smoking. In a snap of a finger we could loan money from the U.S. if we are that skint which we arent. Look at the undeveloped Africa and Asian countries. Phffft, Stupid selfish government

We are this rich why not be a little richer by killing of our own people in the process.

Yes, yes free will is an issues to. I'm old enough to smoke and understand the risks. But you are harming others. And before you hit me with the "if you dont like it get out" statement, haven't you got any compassion or respect to others?

Obviously I've exaggerated an awful lot and brought personally issues into the equation. Before you agree/disagree or even go mad and hunt me down, remember I am entitled to my opinion no matter how much you hate it:

Is there anyone else who really hates smoking? And to you that do smoke..

Coudn't you try to cut down once in a while?
Sat 27/12/03 at 02:38
Regular
"Notable"
"Smoking Kills" and "Tobacco seriously damages your health" AINT ENOUGH!!!

Even my parents look so brain washed and blindingly see their own words as the "truth";

"I AINT DOIN ANYTHIN WRONG AND IM NOT STOPPING JUS FOR YOU OR NOONE"

Ok ok, im not neglected by my parents but they still dont see the obvious justice in all this.
Do any smokers of you actually think you are doing wrong or dont care?

I think the warning signs arent enough. It should read, "your son is dying because of you", "Baby Timmy inside you is suffering from maternal deficientcies because of that fag".

And if cigarette sales dont drop then?!

"you stink of shít"

"theres a big cancer in you killing everyone, its your selfishness you príck"

Yes indeed my hatred for them goes over the top and in doing so, have no doubt offended some smokers. I apologise to you who are addicted, and its not your fault blah. Buts its one of the few you will get from me.

As if we desperately need the income from the sales of smoking. In a snap of a finger we could loan money from the U.S. if we are that skint which we arent. Look at the undeveloped Africa and Asian countries. Phffft, Stupid selfish government

We are this rich why not be a little richer by killing of our own people in the process.

Yes, yes free will is an issues to. I'm old enough to smoke and understand the risks. But you are harming others. And before you hit me with the "if you dont like it get out" statement, haven't you got any compassion or respect to others?

Obviously I've exaggerated an awful lot and brought personally issues into the equation. Before you agree/disagree or even go mad and hunt me down, remember I am entitled to my opinion no matter how much you hate it:

Is there anyone else who really hates smoking? And to you that do smoke..

Coudn't you try to cut down once in a while?
Sat 27/12/03 at 14:37
Regular
"SOUP!"
I gave up because I'm good.
Sat 27/12/03 at 14:39
Regular
"Notable"
Then everyone should use you as an example.
Sat 27/12/03 at 14:53
Regular
"SOUP!"
I should be idolised, dammit!
Sat 27/12/03 at 15:07
Regular
"Light of the world"
oooo someone who shares the same views as me!

I am asthmatic and monday it was my friends 18th. We got a stretch naigator limo to the marlborough pub in london and that is where we stayed for SEVEN DAMN HOURS! I tried everything but somehow (I swear it was stress) I could not get drunk.

Instead I sat there hardly breathing for those long drawn out hours inhaling everyone elses fumes. I got very aggitated once and snapped at the bday boy to move his cancerous fumes in the direction of some paedo coz I dont deserve to die for your bad habit.
I could not breathe. I came home smelling like absolute Shíte and it made me even more clear on my views on the bastardo things..
Sat 27/12/03 at 15:16
Regular
"Notable"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> I got very aggitated once and snapped
> at the bday boy to move his cancerous fumes in the direction of some
> paedo coz I dont deserve to die for your bad habit.

haha.

Fo' sure
Sat 27/12/03 at 17:13
Regular
hmmm smoking eh? a vice I have had for many years. In my defence I only smoke when I'm drinking, which means only a couple of nights a week. I can understand tobacco smoke can be irritating, but the only thing more irritating are the close minded people who assume that us smokers only reason for smoking is to annoy none smokers.

It's going to divide people, I have given up several times for months at a time, and during that time I always respected the fact that my smoker friends enjoyed doing it, and never gave them grief to stop themselves. If someone expresses an interest in stopping, then they should be helped, but try to recognise the fact that some people enjoy it, and will always do it, and as it is a free country, and tobacco is legal, they should be free to do it, without being looked down upon by those who think themselves far more intelligent simply because they have never smoked.

It's a bad habit from a health point of view, that is a fact, but until a law is passed, where tobacco becomes illegal, I think it would be far more constructive to write a letter to the government, or private corporation, rather than lowering yourself to childish name calling, and telling people they stink of sh. Don't you think?
Sat 27/12/03 at 17:27
Regular
"Notable"
Oh and writing a letters going to do anygood? naw

And name calling releases my anger
Sat 27/12/03 at 17:32
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
The mighty words of someone I'm sure most of you are familiar with (if not, shame on you):

"Non-smokers... I'd give up smoking if I didn't think I'd become one of you."
Sat 27/12/03 at 17:35
Regular
"Light of the world"
Well to be truthful I had sat their for the first three hours and even said 'its ok for you to smoke' when they most resentfully asked if it was ok.

But when he was waving his fag in my face in a drunken state throwing his ash all over me and the fumes pointed away from hiself deliberatly as he said 'he hates the smoke that fills the air from these things' so put it in my direction.

The kid can be a weener. He can smoke/smell of shíte/lower his health fien by me but when he starts to pee me off with his habit I wont let it!

*jumps off of pedal stool*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.