GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Electric Guitar"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/12/03 at 01:15
Regular
"A.K.A QAWSEDRFTGYH"
What would be a reliable site where i could order an electric guitar? Thnaks for your help.
Sun 04/01/04 at 20:32
"I love yo... lamp."
As I tried to say already, between 62 and 69 that WAS the Les Paul. Then they went back to the original style, but kept the other one on as the SG. Some rumours say it was all about Les Paul himself avoiding a deal for a bit until his divorce was finalised.
Sun 04/01/04 at 17:29
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
OPLAR wrote:
> www.gac.com

io think u mean www.gak.co.uk thats the guitar, amp and keyboard center. not bad prices.
Sun 04/01/04 at 17:28
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> There were some Les Paul with sidepulls. James Hetfield has one.

ive seen him use this one really weird guitar, its got the body of an sg, a side-pull, and the neck of a les paul, atleast thats what i think its gotta be coz it sez 'les paul' on the headstock, but the body is definatly an sg. and it has that side pull with the cover off. strange guitar, ill stik 2 my epi lp!
Sun 04/01/04 at 01:13
Regular
"Woteva"
www.gac.com
Sun 04/01/04 at 01:11
"I love yo... lamp."
There were some Les Paul with sidepulls. James Hetfield has one. See around 62 Gibson revised the Les Paul to make it look more modern and it became like the SG, which at that time wasn't around. Then around about 69 Peter Green I think it was started using old style Les Pauls and Gibson decided to reintroduce them, but keep the new style Les Paul on as the SG.

Wee history lesson for you.
Sat 03/01/04 at 12:44
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
actually its the SGs that come with sidepulls, les pauls copme with bigsby trems. and one of the ESPs kirk hammett uses is actually called the K.H. les paul signature model, with active pickups and - floyd rose trem. but i guess u knew that. :-)
Thu 01/01/04 at 17:16
"I love yo... lamp."
I love Flyd Roses myself. Metallica use ESPs, but I take it you knew that. Some Les Pauls did come with trems actually, sidepulls. Brilliant, but rare.
Thu 01/01/04 at 16:32
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
hmm, seems a pretty good price. cheers. and y dont floyd rose trems belong on les pauls? look at wot metallica use.
Thu 01/01/04 at 15:48
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Gothic Floyd Rose Flat Black - £325.00

http://soundslive.co.uk/moreinfo.asp?ID=2785
Thu 01/01/04 at 14:15
Regular
"you've got a beard"
triggerhappyrocker wrote:
> What I want is the price for an Epiphone Gothic Les Paul Studio with
> Floyd Rose Double-Locking Trem. nowhere seems 2 sell them! any ideas
> people?

*stifles rant about why Floyd Roses DON'T belong on LP's.... ;) *

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.