GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what do you do when your bored.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/12/03 at 22:31
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
....i like to go to the 'WWE' bored and laugh at the fact that people actually enjoy watching 2 semi-naked grown men 'grapple' each other then lay on each other.
Wed 24/12/03 at 09:47
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
Silën† Thundêr ™ wrote:
> You get a snake on a stick!!!??!

It's fake.My sister likes things like that.It is made of fluff.
Wed 24/12/03 at 09:39
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
You get a snake on a stick!!!??!
Wed 24/12/03 at 09:35
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Why do you keep your puppies in a cage. Is that why they fight. Also, what do you do when they reach adulthood... get a bigger cage or get new puppies.

?
Wed 24/12/03 at 08:02
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
Gámë§ Gì ® l ™ wrote:
> When I am bored I let my puppies out of their cage and watch them
> fight or I get my little sisters snake on a stick and wave it around
> and make them try and catch it.

DW jnr read this.This is what I do with my puppies.
Wed 24/12/03 at 08:00
Regular
So when you are bored you get your puppies out? What do you do with your puppies? Do you hold then etc?

If I were to come round, would I be able to see your puppies?

You should get your puppies out more, I bet they get all hot when they are kept under cover all the time.

:cD I kid, I kid.
Wed 24/12/03 at 07:50
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
When I am bored I let my puppies out of their cage and watch them fight or I get my little sisters snake on a stick and wave it around and make them try and catch it.
Wed 24/12/03 at 07:12
Regular
I usually peruse all the forums, except WWE. Not my cup of tea if you will.

It's actually quite sad, but I have these forums open constantly form 0600 to 1400, while at work. I have nothing else to do (other than surfing other sites) so in effect I'm getting paid to chat to you lot!
Tue 23/12/03 at 23:40
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
lol. I go around every forum, and post something, you'll know i'm bored when i am the only person posting, and "J-42" is listed about 15 tmes down the far right collumn.
Tue 23/12/03 at 23:38
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
See the girlfriend
God, I must be bored ;)
Tue 23/12/03 at 22:50
Regular
"bWo > You"
thewisemonkey wrote:
> ....i like to go to the 'WWE' bored (that's BOARD, Jack) and laugh at the fact that people
> actually enjoy watching 2 semi-naked (always semi-naked, eh? Are we watching the same wrestling?) grown men 'grapple' (the move is in fact called a collar and elbow tie-up, son, but there's nothing wrong with saying grapple because that's exactly what they do (or do you have a better definition of the word?), so there is no need for your inverted commas) each other
> then lay on each other. (enjoying yourself? Ignorance is bliss... you do the rest)

When I'm bored, I like to go over to 'General Chat', and laugh at the fact that thewisemonkey et al...

See where this one's going?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.