GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what do you do when your bored.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/12/03 at 22:31
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
....i like to go to the 'WWE' bored and laugh at the fact that people actually enjoy watching 2 semi-naked grown men 'grapple' each other then lay on each other.
Wed 24/12/03 at 10:41
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
Darwock wrote:
> I once encountered a Russian Dwarf hamster that gave birth. Dozens of
> wee pink blobs... that soon turned into proper hamsters and started
> fighting, and eventually eating each other.

lol. Yep ours did that, it was quite sick really because you'd wake up one morning and you would see a few hamster fur coats spread around the cage
Wed 24/12/03 at 10:35
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I once encountered a Russian Dwarf hamster that gave birth. Dozens of wee pink blobs... that soon turned into proper hamsters and started fighting, and eventually eating each other.

My dwarf escaped and fell behind the fridge, where she was slowly pancaked against the wall. Really gross.

Yeah, I saw the guy with the big bite too... I know it was real, but it was so weird that it didn't look it.
Wed 24/12/03 at 10:28
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
Darwock wrote:
> It was that woman that got her leg taken off by Jaws on camera that
> freaked me out. The size of that shark!

did you see the footage of that documentary bloke getting his leg chomped into? that was sick, because you saw all his flesh hanging off his calf
Wed 24/12/03 at 10:26
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
many years ago we had a load of Russian dwarf hamsters(EVIL THINGS), until that, one of our dogs went into the room where the hamsters were and needless to say there was no poking/stroking going on there, just half chewed and flattened hamsters. It was quite disgusting
Wed 24/12/03 at 10:25
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Everyone knows it's dogs that drool. Cats don't have floppy jowls.
Wed 24/12/03 at 10:25
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
It was that woman that got her leg taken off by Jaws on camera that freaked me out. The size of that shark!
Wed 24/12/03 at 10:24
Regular
Don't want to sound picky, but isn't it spelled 'drool'?
Wed 24/12/03 at 10:23
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
How loyal can they be when they wreck your stuff.
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Dadio500 wrote:
> Silën† Thundêr ™ wrote:
> Not when I have a well trained polar bear, trust me.
>
> i tried this once but it didnt work out, ive got a souvenier though
> -a big space where my left arm should be

lol
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
You like dogs so much you keep them in cages. Cats don't have to be kept in cages. They are smooooooooth.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.