GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Special Reserve Big Brother"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/03/01 at 10:54
Regular
All of the Future Of Gaming regulars have to live in a small house in Sussex for three weeks with limited food, water and power and just an Atari Jaguar and a Commodore 64 to play on.

Day One - 09:00:01: Ali (Big Brother) ushers in the new housemates.
Tue 20/03/01 at 23:51
Regular
Watch the wires grix says to ant, i'm reconiguring the C64 to be better 'arghhhhhh, electric shock!'.
Tue 20/03/01 at 21:49
Why? You're behind bars, we're free (possibly)! Let us all run merrily through fields of green!
Hmm, that sounded wrong... Ah well
Tue 20/03/01 at 21:46
You lot have no idea what it's like to be trapped... to be able to look only through bars on the realms of life...

You lot have it easy. Spare a thought or two for me.
Tue 20/03/01 at 21:38
It was worth it though, I did the same but it turns out better in the end if you're good enough. I agree that only the first one was decent. Of course eventually you were usually overrun with ghosts if you weren't careful... I can't remember if I ever completed it, I seem to remember fighting the marshmallow man though...
Tue 20/03/01 at 21:19
Regular
The first one, the decent one!

I bought that purple car... only to find that you could only put about five things on it... I was so dispointed.
Tue 20/03/01 at 21:15
Ah Ghostbusters... Which one? The one with the running around the city catching ghosts and upgrading your van or the other one (actually the other one was Ghostbusters 2 wasn't it?). He Slimed Me!
Tue 20/03/01 at 21:04
Regular
Can you ask if we can have Ghostbusters on the C64 as well Ant?

Either that or California Games... Yeah. CG. Ask for that.
Tue 20/03/01 at 20:46
Regular
"I like cheese"
Ant thanks Damo, and tells him that he has a PS2.

Ant then asks Big Brother for extra sugar.
Tue 20/03/01 at 20:27
Gronti is enjoying the C64 too much to leave, "who needs Deus Ex?" he mumbles to himself, obviously going insane. "Strange, I could have sworn I heard screams of anguish from the shower.... Must be that creature on the sawmill in Creatures I suppose" He thinks out loud
Tue 20/03/01 at 20:23
Regular
Grix goes in the bedroom, er-no follows him in.....they have a chat about the hose they used on each other, they ask if they can do it again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.