GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"English_Bloke!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/12/03 at 17:49
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Just a short quote from an email sent by the missus' nephew - I'm not trying to outdo you or anything, just thought you'd appreciate it ...

"Had me CASCO out the other night. Assistance call came up as we were about to go off duty, everyone piled down the High Street. Two officers wrestling a kid who was going mad because he had been slashed. Me and this WPC got the job of following the assailants, one armed with hammer the other a knife, down this alley because we were first on scene. Pitch black, adrenalin pumping, casco in hand. They had escaped over gardens already but if anything had moved in that darkness it was going to get it, believe me."

You can almost smell the fear!
Sat 20/12/03 at 16:46
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'm not fit.
Sat 20/12/03 at 15:59
Regular
> "Fitness Test
>
> Members of the Police Training Branch conduct the fitness test. It
> consists of a combination of press-ups (to exhaustion), sit-ups
> (timed 2 minutes), 100m sprint (timed) and a 1.5 mile timed run.
> Applicants will be assessed on effort and performance." That'll
> be bloody shining.

We do that in football training twice a week. 1.5 miles should take less than 10 minutes. In fact the whole of that fitness test could be done in less than half an hour. Whats the big problem with it?
Sat 20/12/03 at 15:41
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
That's a bloody long shift and a poorly timed one. You get to watch day time t.v. and miss all the good stuff. What a world.
Sat 20/12/03 at 15:39
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Oh well, I'm off for my shift. 5pm - 4am. It's raining too.
Sat 20/12/03 at 15:38
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
It seems to me that someone needs to find some kind of other weapon that works perfectly in all situations. Well I have already cornered a nember of markets with inventions such as Ejaculation In A Can and Mood Shoes - The shoes that shout out how you feel. I'm sure I can solve this problem too!:D
Sat 20/12/03 at 15:36
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
They can still kill and cause damage if they don't.
Sat 20/12/03 at 15:35
Regular
what about guns with rubber bullets?
Sat 20/12/03 at 15:35
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Yes, but the armed police would also be called. Us "normal"
> police would just keep the person under observation.

Ahh I see, what about during riots? Have you ever gone in to one with full riot gear and cracked some heads? It must be a fantastic form of anger release.
Sat 20/12/03 at 15:34
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
The whole point of the Tazer is as another option to a gun. For knife related incidents I think. Guns obviously cause long-term damage where as Tazers don’t (on all people) so it is trying to be in fitting with human rights article 1. The right to life.
Sat 20/12/03 at 15:32
Regular
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
>
> so if that's the case, just wave a gun in their general direction and
> I'm pretty sure they'll drop whatever they have, unless it was a gun,
> in which case you'd be pretty stupid going against an armed man with
> a tazer.

this sentence doesn't make any sense, please overlook it :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.