GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Playstation sucks. It's true, it's true!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/03/01 at 16:59
Regular
The Playstation truly does suck, it's best game is time spliters and that isn't even as good as Goldeneye! And will the (expanshion pak) PS2.1 coming out it is a true mess up by sony. Mean while... As the X-box losses fans and gains price. There is only one console left to pick up the fallen fans. THE NINTENDO GAME CUBE! This tiny little peice will wipe clean the rest! It's true.., It's true.
Sun 18/03/01 at 22:52
but you admit that you cabe biased at times, don't you???

don'y worry everyone can be biased at times
Sun 18/03/01 at 22:49
Regular
"I like cheese"
Psychodelic_fish wrote:
> Ant at times you can be slightly biased towards your PS2 so i don't
> know what you are talking about

errrrrrr...no.

Not that biased, anyway!!!

I actually wrote a post about how the GC will be a success yesterday!!

I don't go round saying, "Oh the GC is crap."
Sun 18/03/01 at 22:47
Ant at times you can be slightly biased towards your PS2 so i don't know what you are talking about
Sun 18/03/01 at 22:43
Regular
"I like cheese"
nintendo is simon wrote:
>The Playstation truly does suck, it's best game is time >spliters and that isn't even as good as Goldeneye! And >will the (expanshion pak) PS2.1 coming out it is a true >mess up by sony. Mean while... As the X-box losses fans >and gains price. There is only one console left to pick up >the fallen fans. THE NINTENDO GAME CUBE! This tiny little >peice will wipe clean the rest! It's true.., It's true.

Look, shut it, all right?! We're a civilised forum here, and we try not to be biased.
Unlike you seemingly, have you ever played a PS2?? Probably not, shut up.

OTHERWISE MY ANT COLONY WILL COME AND STEAL ALL YOUR SUGAR, PEE ON YOUR KITCHEN FLOOR AND MAKE YOU COWER LIKE A COWARDLY COWARD!!!!

Some people really do annoy me.
Sun 18/03/01 at 22:04
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
nintendo is simon wrote:
> SonicRav wrote:
> WOW! I wished i knew the price of the Cube
> before it had been
> released or even
> announced...!

SonicRav
Well your not every smart or just not
> looking. The PS2 price was annouced before its realest date. Same
> with the N64, compaines do it to put press on there rivals.

I am an idiot... read my message, and u will see that I said "or even anounced"... ie, announced before the release! Moron

Sonic
Sun 18/03/01 at 21:58
SonicRav wrote:
> WOW! I wished i knew the price of the Cube before it had been
> released or even announced...!

SonicRav
Well your not every smart or just not looking. The PS2 price was annouced before its realest date. Same with the N64, compaines do it to put press on there rivals.
Sun 18/03/01 at 21:56
I've had all but 1 nintendo console (The Nintendo as it happens) and i've found them all to be excellent and to suit my needs perfectly (They make a useful second choice if someone else is using the PC since they are quick to play). The Gamecube should be good too then, it stands to reason but we'll just have to wait and see.

We all have our preferences when it comes to consoles, it doesn't mean we are biased.
Sun 18/03/01 at 21:54
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
WOW! I wished i knew the price of the Cube before it had been released or even announced...!

SonicRav
Sun 18/03/01 at 21:51
Dan_uk wrote:
> Nintendo's Gamecube will be £200, just like the Dreamcast
> was.

If Nintendo are feeling generous it might be even cheaper or
> we might get a free game. But best of all...
... for no
> extra price... YOU CAN CHOSE WHICH COLOUR YOU GET IT IN!!! YAHOO!
True but the price is £150 - 60 i've heard that every where, at the beginning it was £200 - £100, so in the middle it went.
Sun 18/03/01 at 21:49
Regular
Sorry Dan, my last post was to NIS not you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.