GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Playstation sucks. It's true, it's true!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/03/01 at 16:59
Regular
The Playstation truly does suck, it's best game is time spliters and that isn't even as good as Goldeneye! And will the (expanshion pak) PS2.1 coming out it is a true mess up by sony. Mean while... As the X-box losses fans and gains price. There is only one console left to pick up the fallen fans. THE NINTENDO GAME CUBE! This tiny little peice will wipe clean the rest! It's true.., It's true.
Sun 18/03/01 at 16:59
The Playstation truly does suck, it's best game is time spliters and that isn't even as good as Goldeneye! And will the (expanshion pak) PS2.1 coming out it is a true mess up by sony. Mean while... As the X-box losses fans and gains price. There is only one console left to pick up the fallen fans. THE NINTENDO GAME CUBE! This tiny little peice will wipe clean the rest! It's true.., It's true.
Sun 18/03/01 at 17:05
"Uzi Lover"
Do I see prejudice here?

Anyway, How is the X Box losing fans? With the annoucment of Championship Manager 4 i would think that the number of fans would rise. Wouldn't you?
Sun 18/03/01 at 17:08
yeh and where did you think of a name like nintendo is simon. so original......
Sun 18/03/01 at 17:09
Regular
yeah man, i have never bought anything other than nintendo. But this CM4 announcement has got me excited.
Sun 18/03/01 at 17:12
"Uzi Lover"
It should make you excited! But Mr Nintendo, you should buy a Gamecube (I made that judgement by looking at your name)
Sun 18/03/01 at 17:13
Regular
Send me a blank tape and a SAE and I will copy the original Championship manager and post it back to you!

Then all you need to do is buy a second hand ZX spectrum to play it on!

Manager games are SOOOOOOOOOOOO boring!
No action, just a few scores!

Even though 'nintendo is simon's message was almost as biased as my messages were when I first joined....I agree with him on most accounts in his short message!
Sun 18/03/01 at 17:16
Regular
mananagent games have the longest lifespans of all the games. thats why i think they are the best value for money. i never get bored of them, because u are never perfect. i never been at the stage where my team has won all the games in the season so its always a challenge.
Sun 18/03/01 at 17:17
First, Nintendo is Simon isn't oringal (unlike nintendo) it is from Y2J's saying, Raw is Jerico, and X-box is lossing fans beause its, big, ugly (like the PS2), the games are crap, (CM4 is cool though...) and Japan don't like it, and if they don't, well just think about that one.
Sun 18/03/01 at 17:20
Regular
there is a wwf game coming out for x-box isnt there?
Sun 18/03/01 at 17:23
Yes, the old SM2 title, raw is war 2000, but is two games really worth £500, (same as the PS2, god there have a lot in common!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.