GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Someone copied my review:("

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/12/03 at 20:08
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yes it's true. I wrote a review for Lord of The Rings The Two Towers on Gamecube a while back and I recently found out someone else has stolen it. I posted it on SR, www.youngscot.org , www.amazon.co.uk and www.ciao.co.uk under the names of Stephen, Cubist and Streetvibes87. Unfortunately on Ciao someone accused me of copying it from this site -

http://www.reviewcentre.com/review28644.html

I told them all the sites I had posted it on and how someone had copied it from me there and they believed me but I still feel bad that someone copied me:( I put a lot of work into that review and don't want him/her getting credit...the b@$tard.
Mon 15/12/03 at 20:54
Regular
"heh"
But if they win a prize on another site by coping your review, then they're the winner as all they had to do is copy and paste.
Mon 15/12/03 at 20:52
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'm not trying to get praise. Far from it. I'm just really upset that something i put so much hard work into got simply stolen by a bunch of idiots. Heaven for fend some of you give me some constructive advise or whatever.
Mon 15/12/03 at 20:51
Regular
"heh"
Yes but you have a brain..
Mon 15/12/03 at 20:50
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I thought about it, then I thought:

Why?

and then:

Nah its to predictable.
Mon 15/12/03 at 20:49
Regular
"heh"
Yah.. But I was the lucky one who got to post it first. ;)
Mon 15/12/03 at 20:48
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
lcfc_okay wrote:
> OH CUBIST YOUR REVIEWS ARE SO GOOD.

I think we all knew that was coming.
Mon 15/12/03 at 20:47
Regular
"heh"
OH CUBIST YOUR REVIEWS ARE SO GOOD.
Mon 15/12/03 at 20:44
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
No matter how thinly veiled this thread is nobody is going to post with "OH CUBIST YOUR REVIEWS ARE SO GOOD"...
Mon 15/12/03 at 20:40
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
OH FFS. I typed the first line into google.co.uk and 6 exact matches came up and only one match on Amazon which I actually put there myself. 6 people have copied it exactly! Utter 9!mps:(
Mon 15/12/03 at 20:19
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
No I wrote it originally and won GAD for it. I am now really annoyed that some no talent idiot just stole it. So unfair. Is there anyway I can find out what other sites my review is on just so I can make sure no one else has copied it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.