GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Congratulations Zizu"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/12/03 at 14:12
Regular
"we escape....."
Well done Zidane another World Player of the Year award thoroughly deserved, Easily the best player in the world. well done to Henry and Ronaldo too but it harder being mere mortals against the God that is Zidane.
Mon 15/12/03 at 14:12
Regular
"we escape....."
Well done Zidane another World Player of the Year award thoroughly deserved, Easily the best player in the world. well done to Henry and Ronaldo too but it harder being mere mortals against the God that is Zidane.
Mon 15/12/03 at 14:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Henry is better than Zidane.

Ronaldo is better than Zidane.

Zidane won it because he's getting old and this is the last time he'll get a chance.
Mon 15/12/03 at 14:22
Regular
"we escape....."
ok whatever Henry and Ronaldo are obviously excellent but if you watch zidane consistently enough you realise that he scores some of the greatest goals ever and assist loads of goals as well as the fact that he rarely loses the ball in his possession i'm sure if you were to analyse statistics Zidane would top statistics poll by a mile.
Mon 15/12/03 at 14:26
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Henry should have won that; even on the basis that the other guys have 5 between them.

Thyink of it like this; if you could have any of the 3 in your team at the moment, who would it be?

I'd pick Henry. He should have won it.
Mon 15/12/03 at 14:44
"High polygon count"
World's "second greatest" player plays for world's greatest team.

World's "greatest" player plays for second-rate team in third-rate league...

;-p
Mon 15/12/03 at 14:46
Regular
"we escape....."
ok didn't realise there were so many arsenal players on here, can't wait til arsenal vs. real madrid, sadly henry and vieira are arsenals only brilliant players
Mon 15/12/03 at 14:52
"High polygon count"
Pires? Ljungberg? Bergkamp? And on current form - Toure?

Still, it's a team sport, it's not about individual greatness. We've been without most of our top players at one time or another, and still managed to get it done.
Mon 15/12/03 at 15:08
Regular
Vice wrote:
> ok didn't realise there were so many arsenal players on here, can't
> wait til arsenal vs. real madrid, sadly henry and vieira are arsenals
> only brilliant players

What team do you support........
Mon 15/12/03 at 15:24
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Vice wrote:

ok didn't realise there were so many arsenal players on here
--------------

Well, I have been known to don the shirt a few times...

=P
Mon 15/12/03 at 15:27
"Darkness, always"
Zidane is better than Henry, sorry chaps.

However, both would easily make the United lineup, so I can't mouth off too much.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.