GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Killing in the name..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/12/03 at 10:57
Regular
"Omnipresent"
If you kill someone that is REALLY evil and has done bad things, is it justified. Views.
Mon 15/12/03 at 11:53
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Someone must have been dosing up his/her history, that quote is probably one of the most historic quotes to come out of the second world war.
Mon 15/12/03 at 12:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Insane Bartender wrote:
>> Evil is something else. The want to hurt people simply for the sake
> of hurting them. No pleasure is gained from it, no purpose served.
> Hurt people, abuse them, wrong them, kill them, force them to suffer.
> Why?
>
>

I always think of Evil as being the regime in 1984.

'Foot stamping on a persons face for ever'

Needless, cruel total power over people.

For no reason except to have that power.
Mon 15/12/03 at 13:23
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
locky1133 wrote:
> rape

That's a word not a definition

ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> they spilt your last beer

After last orders? Now that is evil.
Mon 15/12/03 at 15:21
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I know a girl who has killed somebody in self defence. She isn't evil. The guy and one other was trying to rape her.

I don't think this is something you can comment on unless you have experienced it. I certainly wouldn't.
Mon 15/12/03 at 15:51
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
You can comment on whether you feel you can justify killing someone considered evil you consider evil or was that last post about something else?
Mon 15/12/03 at 16:14
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
People were talking about killing rapists and which party would be considered most evil. I thought.
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:00
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I think killing evil people is justified.
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:07
Regular
"Laughingstock"
> If you kill someone that is REALLY evil and has done bad things, is it justified?

The only killing I can justify is that done in self-defence where your life is in immediate peril.

Killing someone (who you deem to be "evil") with forethought would surely be an evil act.
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:11
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Black Glove, on a topic completely unrelated to the subject matter, have you ever heard of a book called "The Dragonbone Chair" from a series of four books written by Tad Williams? Just wondering.
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:11
Regular
"relocated"
"To kill a man in a paroxysm of passion is understandable, but to have him killed by someone else after calm and serious meditation and on the pretext of duty honourably discharged is incomprehensible." --Marquis de Sade

Best quote evah!!!!111

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.