GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Room 101"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/12/03 at 15:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ok, I’m bored. So here’s a question.

If you could banish things to room 101, what would they be and why?

Here are a few of my choices.

People that swear randomly throughout their sentences for no apparent reason: I’m not talking about people who genuinely suffer from tourettes (sp?), but just people who swear out of habit or to appear “cool”.

Linda Barker: Do I really need to elaborate on this one? Yes? Ok. Advertises everything at the moment. Her voices just grates on me in such a way as to make me want to poke the nearest person very hard in the eye.

Bo Selecta: It’s a pity, I find Avid what’s-his-face to be mildly amusing in short doses, when he is being interviewed or something like that, but I find this show to be absolute mindless pap.

The average motorist: You know the ones; they either don’t look where they are going and just mindlessly bumble along, or else they speed, take risks and sit so close to my back bumper that I almost consider it to be foreplay.

More later.
Sun 14/12/03 at 15:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ok, I’m bored. So here’s a question.

If you could banish things to room 101, what would they be and why?

Here are a few of my choices.

People that swear randomly throughout their sentences for no apparent reason: I’m not talking about people who genuinely suffer from tourettes (sp?), but just people who swear out of habit or to appear “cool”.

Linda Barker: Do I really need to elaborate on this one? Yes? Ok. Advertises everything at the moment. Her voices just grates on me in such a way as to make me want to poke the nearest person very hard in the eye.

Bo Selecta: It’s a pity, I find Avid what’s-his-face to be mildly amusing in short doses, when he is being interviewed or something like that, but I find this show to be absolute mindless pap.

The average motorist: You know the ones; they either don’t look where they are going and just mindlessly bumble along, or else they speed, take risks and sit so close to my back bumper that I almost consider it to be foreplay.

More later.
Sun 14/12/03 at 15:45
Regular
"Not a Jew"
The general public.

The people that sell the "Big Issue".

Bo Selecta

The Euro
Sun 14/12/03 at 15:49
The average Golf driver. You know the stunning blonde who cant drive but has a Golf GTI. They drive like idiots, like to see some people try and take their test again.

Also people who drive along with their fog lights on. Damn them !
Sun 14/12/03 at 15:50
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ooh-ooh, the Hamilton’s! Have you seen that new advert they are in? If that’s not an advert for their worthiness for banishment then I don’t know what is.
Sun 14/12/03 at 15:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Feminists - Stick a picture of one of the sour faced old trouts next to the word 'Hypocrite' in the dictionary. It'll be the perfect example of the word.

People with prams - Why exactly is it when someone starts pushing a pram they turn into Michael Schumacher? The amount of times my foot has been run over by angry women barging through to get to the latest bargain in the shops is sky high (well that could be due to the fact i have size 13 feet but ah well) and also prams on buses? DON'T DO IT!!! inconsiderate muppets.

French people - I've had the 'pleasure' of visiting France a number of times and each time the people get even ruder and the looks even dirtier. Yes i'm english and proud of it you cheese eating surrender monkeys.

The Euro - Just because i love the fact i get tons of money when exchanging the pound for another bit of currency. Didn't have to save nearly as much for my move to Canada as i would have if we had adopted the Euro.
Sun 14/12/03 at 18:56
Regular
Townies, I hate them. They're gobby, moronic, and lazy.

Essex is the motherland of all Townies, if you have townies in your area then you should inform your local angry mob there has been some inbreeding going on and it should be stopped.

It is easy to spot a Townie by how they dress..

Males - Usually they can be spotted by the fake burberry hats,Adidas jumpers,the six Argos soverigne rings on each hand, pierced ears/eyebrow and tracksuit bottoms. All Townie males smoke because they think it's cool too, so chances are they'll have a sucking on a superking too.
If for some reason you need to find a townie (chances are they'll owe you money) then you should try your local McDonalds carpark/drive thru after 7pm where they'll be showing off how 'cool' their Novas look. If you need to find him before 7pm try your local booze buster or the dole queue.

Females - Again no dress sense at all. Usually can be seen in black leggins, white (now grey with over wearing) kappa polo top, white Adidas shell toes,MASSIVE 2.99 Argos hoop earings, several gold chains. Her hair will be scraped back to tight she won't be able to blink.
Townie females are also chain smokers. Especially if they're pregnant or have kids...
If she's 15 she should have at least one kid in tow or on the way by now. If she's over 18, she'll have three or more kids (Obviously each child will have a different dad) each named after a pop star or one of the My Little Pony dolls.
They too can be found in the dole queue or at your local McDonalds with one leg hanging out of a Nova window.
Sun 14/12/03 at 18:59
Regular
I agree with the Linda Barker one. I'm sick of her shrill annoying tones on just about every sodding advert and program on telly.

why don't you sod off you stupid bint, and impose your beliefs on somebody who gives a crap what you think ....... which I assure you is a minority.
Sun 14/12/03 at 19:13
Regular
"the burning sky"
Bo Selecta - and "Proper Chrimbo" the sad excuse for music!

People who act as idiots just to try and impress people...or to try and be popular...they all hang around girls and try and make out they are "sex gods" but the girls are just embarrased for them...

Thats about it for now...
Sun 14/12/03 at 19:14
Regular
Clothes - Lets all run freeeeeeeee.

Criminals - Cos and then English_Bloke will be out of a job. :c) Then again, there's still the tax discs to be checked. Damn police... ;c)

Feet - Then we'd all have to stumble around, or crawl. Or something.

The English Language - Then we wouldn't have to keep whinging at these newbies who are stuck in their sodding Nokia's.

Errr...that's it.
Sun 14/12/03 at 19:39
Regular
I think you've quite got it..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.