GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Champion's League Draw"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/12/03 at 11:33
"Darkness, always"
VfB Stuttgart v CHELSEA
Porto v MANCHESTER UNITED
Real Sociedad v Lyon
Celta Vigo v ARSENAL
Bayern Munich v Real Madrid
Sparta Prague v AC Milan
Deportivo La Coruna v Juventus
Lokomotiv Moscow v Monaco

I think Chelsea have a very tricky tie with Stuttgart, as their attacking style of play will aid the way Stuttgart like to play. If they take a leaf from Utd's book, and play like we did the other night, they should get through OK.

Utd have a fairly light tie. I remember first time we met Porto a few years back, and the press (which was fervently anti-Utd at the time) billed it up as "The Match Utd Cannot Win", only for us to win the home leg 4-0 and hold them to a goalless draw in Portugal. Portuguese league football isn't too great, and I don't think Porto are as strong a side as they used to be.

Don't know enough about Celta Vigo to comment really.

Real Madrid have the booby tie though, and Munich could well have enough to upset the "galacticos".
Fri 12/12/03 at 11:46
Regular
"Notable"
Gunners watch out mostovoi and juanfran.....
Fri 12/12/03 at 11:43
Regular
"Long time no see!"
The Stuttgart-Chelsea game should be a good'un. The Germans remind me a lot of Leeds United under Eddie Gray... It's not about big-money signings and all that crap - you just need players who can play Football together as a team, effective and efficiently.

I think we could be on for a major upset, here... (in the away-tie, anyway) :)

You're right about Porto - they are not as much of a threat as they once were. And because of this, you never know, but we could be on our way to another 4-0 `cruise´; like it was only 4-or-5-years-ago. :)

Bah. And Arsénal have a fairly easy tie (to give them hope of actually getting-somewhere this season, I suppose!). Celta Vigo aren't all that special, and I'm sure an organised Arsénal side will be able to out-play the Spanish (unfortunately).
Fri 12/12/03 at 11:33
"Darkness, always"
VfB Stuttgart v CHELSEA
Porto v MANCHESTER UNITED
Real Sociedad v Lyon
Celta Vigo v ARSENAL
Bayern Munich v Real Madrid
Sparta Prague v AC Milan
Deportivo La Coruna v Juventus
Lokomotiv Moscow v Monaco

I think Chelsea have a very tricky tie with Stuttgart, as their attacking style of play will aid the way Stuttgart like to play. If they take a leaf from Utd's book, and play like we did the other night, they should get through OK.

Utd have a fairly light tie. I remember first time we met Porto a few years back, and the press (which was fervently anti-Utd at the time) billed it up as "The Match Utd Cannot Win", only for us to win the home leg 4-0 and hold them to a goalless draw in Portugal. Portuguese league football isn't too great, and I don't think Porto are as strong a side as they used to be.

Don't know enough about Celta Vigo to comment really.

Real Madrid have the booby tie though, and Munich could well have enough to upset the "galacticos".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.