GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Future World Stars"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/12/03 at 21:06
Regular
"Notable"
Wondering what players people are thinking will be the Henry and Zindanes in a few years? Obviously people like Adu and Rooney etc.

But are there any players who will turn into world class players who we dont know? E.g Thierry Henry. If someone told you that he was going to be the best striker in the world when he was a winger for Juve not a lot would believe it.

I think Kaka, Diego, Robinho, Earnshaw, Defoe. Quite possibly O'shea and Silvestre could be two of the best defenders around in a few years.

Anyone else?...
Fri 12/12/03 at 16:20
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Jamie Milner of Leeds is a player I've got my eye on. Youngest
> premiership goalscorer, easily a batter player than Rooney, and yet
> gets no mention from the press. Scores better goals, runs with the
> ball better etc etc.
>
> A future England great I expect.

Yes, but his form has been patchy and inconsistent: 4 goals from 24 games or something, but he is still learning the game...
Fri 12/12/03 at 10:58
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Wayne Rooney won't be anything much-better in 10-years-time than the player he is now. He may only be 18 and all that, but he already plays at a high-level of football (for England, anyway), and with the vast over-hyping and rediculous amounts of media-coverage he's had, his 'growth' has been "stumped" - much like a smoker's growth, when he begins at a young age.

And it is only because of all you read and hear about him that you believe he will come to be England's very-best, within years.

As for the next Thierry Henry, I believe David Bellion is the man.
Not only is he French, but he's lightning-quick (just like Henry), looks confident when running with the ball and taking-on players (also like Henry), and he's also got an eye-for-goal.

However, he is still very young and quite inexperienced, for a player his age with so-much potential. The good thing about Henry was that he started with Monaco, before moving on to Juventus, within years or turning pro.

But with Sir Alex Ferguson as his boss, I'm sure that like the Beckham's, Scholes' and Ryan Giggs' before him, David Bellion will be fed-through into first-team football in the best-way possible. :)

(I also like how Sir Alex handed him the No.12 shirt for the season. Sure, he could've had `9´ - but what number does Henry where for France...?! ;) )
Fri 12/12/03 at 10:30
Regular
"Notable"
needs to play more games tho
Fri 12/12/03 at 10:28
"Darkness, always"
Jamie Milner of Leeds is a player I've got my eye on. Youngest premiership goalscorer, easily a batter player than Rooney, and yet gets no mention from the press. Scores better goals, runs with the ball better etc etc.

A future England great I expect.
Thu 11/12/03 at 17:52
Regular
"Notable"
SnipeŽ wrote:
> Aliadiere

Yeah true he has henry-like potential. But I think he needs to go on loan to a nationwide club. I mean when he started against liverpool he did not look to gud. If Rooney or Pongolle started against a gud team they wud play quiet well, be cockey and typically inexperienced. Only against Wolves has he truelly shined; he needs to do more to get confidence
Thu 11/12/03 at 16:02
Regular
"You can do it!!!"
Forgot Jamie Milner of Leeds as well
Thu 11/12/03 at 16:01
Regular
"You can do it!!!"
I agree with Diego, Robinho and O'Shea. Also Darren Fletcher of Man. Utd, Jermaine Pennant of Arsenal(on loan at Leeds)
Thu 11/12/03 at 11:15
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
=P
Thu 11/12/03 at 07:10
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Virtuoso wrote:
> From one Liverpool supporter to another, I can't believe how badly
> you spelt his name!

No-no, I was talking about Terry Poongle - from Wrexham. Ahem.
Thu 11/12/03 at 00:08
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Add a bit of Gregory Vinegar, er.., Vignal there too!

=P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.