GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Future World Stars"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/12/03 at 21:06
Regular
"Notable"
Wondering what players people are thinking will be the Henry and Zindanes in a few years? Obviously people like Adu and Rooney etc.

But are there any players who will turn into world class players who we dont know? E.g Thierry Henry. If someone told you that he was going to be the best striker in the world when he was a winger for Juve not a lot would believe it.

I think Kaka, Diego, Robinho, Earnshaw, Defoe. Quite possibly O'shea and Silvestre could be two of the best defenders around in a few years.

Anyone else?...
Wed 17/12/03 at 19:53
Regular
"Baros!!!"
The equaliser against Greece in the last minute, the winning penalty against Argentina, the captain of the England side who beat Germany 5-1 in their own back yard.
Wed 17/12/03 at 19:53
Regular
"Notable"
I mean it dosent really matter about being clever or not on the pitch. Beckham is famous in the british media for being "dim". Hes brilliant. And so is Ronaldo who is very clever. I think he can speak spanish, portugese, Italian and some dutch. Whooaaa! Thats allot
Wed 17/12/03 at 19:50
Regular
"Notable"
heh the child of becks and posh? A guiness book of records, low I.Q. (mind you it dosent stop beckham being briliant!)

Even tho he scared out of the tackle with carlos and led to rivaldos goal....(painful memorys flood in)
Wed 17/12/03 at 19:48
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Don't forget Brooklyn Beckham!!!
Wed 17/12/03 at 19:44
Regular
"Notable"
i agree. As long as he can maintain first team football.
Wed 17/12/03 at 19:44
"Darkness, always"
Malcio-Clause wrote:
> lee martin. :¬D

lol
Wed 17/12/03 at 19:43
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Whittingham is looking good, and could solve Englands left side soon.
Wed 17/12/03 at 19:40
Regular
"Notable"
lee martin. :¬D
Tue 16/12/03 at 11:02
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I can remember seeing Middlesbrough have a very-talented young wide-midfielder, with a great left-foot, who'll be ready for England Under-21 action, in another 2 years, tops.

Chris... something begginning with "Br", his name was....?

He was playing brilliantly in that FA Youth Cup game, though, and looked like he could finally be "the answer" to our long-term England problem.
...Just so-long as he isn't `Wayne Rooney'd´ beyond-believe, of course (then again, he is playing for Middlesbrough)!
Mon 15/12/03 at 21:10
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Colourless wrote:
> Malcio-Clause wrote:
> the only problem is diego might go to tottenham...we cant have that!
>
> Who would willingly go to Tottenham????????

An idiot. In other words, Glenn Hoddle. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.