GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OMFG look at these sweet Forza customs dogg......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Forza Motorsport'.
Mon 09/05/05 at 12:19
Regular
[URL] http://tabwin.com/forza.htm [/URL]

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Damn Nintendo, Batman, Southpark, Spider-man logos on cars!

Can't wait to get this bad boy on Thursday. The review I read said it wasn't as in depth in customs as something like Midnight CLub 3, but from where I'm sitting it's 1000 times better.
Fri 13/05/05 at 12:11
Regular
That is, and that's why you don't have to do it.

By your theory everything that could be unlocked has to. Actually by your logic you're anal.
Fri 13/05/05 at 12:07
Regular
"8==="
Chasing down every last token isn't anal?

Ok...
Fri 13/05/05 at 12:04
Regular
I'll leave the game and find one that's less homosexual.

Anyway I completed PGR2 on silver and had all the cars in the game worth owning except of course for the Cerberra. But then not many people used that online anyway and it was later available as downloadable content anyway.

Quite how unlocking things makes the game anal I can't imagine. If anything it makes you want to play the game offline more and gives you a greater sense of achievement when you do unlock cars.
Fri 13/05/05 at 11:58
Regular
"8==="
Wait 'til you get beaten by the geeks who've spent hours tuning everything up and have every car setting for every track nailed down precisely.
Fri 13/05/05 at 11:55
Regular
You only ever unlocked cars and tracks on PGR2? And the fact that the game handled like a beauty (to most) means you wouldn't give a spackbucket about fiddling with your car. I have done anything anal on Forza yet, i've driven and fixed my cars looks. Getting better parts is a simple matter of looking at the chart that blatently tells you how much the car will go up performance wise.

Nothing anal about it, though you havn't played it so you wouldn't know.
Fri 13/05/05 at 11:51
Regular
"8==="
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> How in the name of schlong was PGR2 anal?

The whole unlock everything - medals, cars etc guff for starters. I couldn't give a crap about unlokcing a new skin for a car I can already use online. I'd have preferred it it I could have just had the dman cars to go and play the reasonable online mode rather than slogging through the poor offline one for every last crappy token.
Fri 13/05/05 at 11:51
Regular
ANd Hedfix just shut up. You're not even providing a valid viewpoint.

1 - You havn't played the thing
2 - Valid reasons as why it sucks and why it's anal may be appreciated
3 - I'm sure everyone can see it's no PGR2 as before release it was constantly being compared to GT4 and the likes.

Oh and does anybody know how to turn the damn guide line thing off?
Fri 13/05/05 at 11:48
Regular
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> Anyone up for some of this on live later?

You're on, we'll use our pimpmobiles yuss? Also Tilta, are you likely to join us? Shaolin Monkeh is it?

Havn't read any further posts from this so Tilta or others may of said yes I am up for some Forza
Fri 13/05/05 at 11:43
Regular
"8==="
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> You don't see us bombarding your
> topics about the latest crappy game that you like, with abuse telling
> you your game sucks.

I'm doing a 'Cycloon with Fable' for the hell of it.
Fri 13/05/05 at 11:42
Regular
How in the name of schlong was PGR2 anal?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.