GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OMFG look at these sweet Forza customs dogg......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Forza Motorsport'.
Mon 09/05/05 at 12:19
Regular
[URL] http://tabwin.com/forza.htm [/URL]

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Damn Nintendo, Batman, Southpark, Spider-man logos on cars!

Can't wait to get this bad boy on Thursday. The review I read said it wasn't as in depth in customs as something like Midnight CLub 3, but from where I'm sitting it's 1000 times better.
Fri 13/05/05 at 14:12
Regular
Up for some Live in an hour Spikecast?
Fri 13/05/05 at 14:06
Regular
"Touched!"
Just unlocked the Subaru STi C which is a bloody good car, solid brakes and bloody quick. Managed to get a 14 second lead and win on Silverstone with it. Looks pretty damn nice too. Got a nice collection of cars., it's amazing what the old rust buckets are worth. I usually sell the poor cars and use it to upgrade my better cars. A little tip is to turn off STM (stability) makes powersliding a lot easier.
Fri 13/05/05 at 13:45
Regular
I'm 7.6 percent through.
Fri 13/05/05 at 13:35
Regular
I'm about 5% in and I can't remember the names of my best cars as they're all strange Asian things.

Strange as I set the main region to Europe.
Fri 13/05/05 at 13:29
Regular
"Touched!"
How far are people on this? 7.6% Complete so far, Got a nice Focus and Clio Sport V6 and a few others that need doing up.
Fri 13/05/05 at 13:13
Regular
Buy an action replay if you're so against unlocking things in Single player. Every single Xbox racing game is the same though, are you trying to say they're all anal too?

I'm sure if Mario Kart went online you'd have to unlock the tracks and any extras Karts in single player before you went online. Even Timesplitters 3 has stuff to unlock before you go online, I'd be willing to be it'll be the same with Perfect Dark 2.
Fri 13/05/05 at 12:54
Regular
"Touched!"
Hedfix wrote:
> I'd like to be able to go online with everything available.

That's just like saying you would like to play game with everything unlocked. Waste of time buying a game if you've got nothing to aim for.

> Playing through unenjoyable offline modes to get the whole set of
> cars is crap if you're just after the full online experience.

Erm..you can unlock cars online by racing other people.

> I never said everything has to be unlocked by a player but it's lame
> to be forced to if you want all the cars simply to have a bash on the
> online mode without falling short.

Thera are around 43 cars unlocked when you start and a lot of them are pretty decent. It's not "forcing" you to unlock anything.
>
> It's annoying to find you have to play the poor offline modes
> in-order to get the best out of the online modes you actually bought
> the thing to play on.

Again you can unlock cars by gaining 1st, 2nd or 3rd place.
Fri 13/05/05 at 12:17
Regular
"8==="
MJ wrote:
> Hedfix, I swear you didn't use to be such an annoying mong. You seem
> to be moulding yourself into the version of yourself that others have
> voiced.

I swear I don't care.
Fri 13/05/05 at 12:16
Regular
"8==="
I'd like to be able to go online with everything available.

Playing through unenjoyable offline modes to get the whole set of cars is crap if you're just after the full online experience.

I never said everything has to be unlocked by a player but it's lame to be forced to if you want all the cars simply to have a bash on the online mode without falling short.

It's annoying to find you have to play the poor offline modes in-order to get the best out of the online modes you actually bought the thing to play on.

Being forced into a rubbish system of collecting just to get the most fun out of online is really crap.
Fri 13/05/05 at 12:13
Regular
Hedfix, I swear you didn't use to be such an annoying mong. You seem to be moulding yourself into the version of yourself that others have voiced.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.