GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OMFG look at these sweet Forza customs dogg......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Forza Motorsport'.
Mon 09/05/05 at 12:19
Regular
[URL] http://tabwin.com/forza.htm [/URL]

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Damn Nintendo, Batman, Southpark, Spider-man logos on cars!

Can't wait to get this bad boy on Thursday. The review I read said it wasn't as in depth in customs as something like Midnight CLub 3, but from where I'm sitting it's 1000 times better.
Thu 12/05/05 at 11:49
Regular
Gonna set LIVE up tonight but will get this tomorrow.
Thu 12/05/05 at 11:55
Regular
"Touched!"
Just got my first win. Very rewarding game and I get a feeling I'm going to love it like I did PGR2.
Thu 12/05/05 at 12:17
Regular
I might be online later if my stinking postman ever gets here. Might go and try out Midnight Club online while I'm waiting actually...
Thu 12/05/05 at 12:23
Regular
Game just dropped into my box of letters, me thinks I shall go play.
Thu 12/05/05 at 12:25
Regular
"Touched!"
Quite good the way you can really do the cars up. Focus looks like a boy racer car now. But boy it's fast :D
Thu 12/05/05 at 13:32
Regular
I've made the ugliest Golf ever!

Man, I'm really impressed though with the amount of customisation options. I can see myself spending far too much time fiddling with decals and colours.

Just did my first race and to be honest I completly sucked. I was the same at first though with Toca 2, once I click with the handling I should have no problem.
Thu 12/05/05 at 13:34
Regular
Can you crack on with customisation from the get-go then?

If you're both on during the day tomorrow, I'll be up for a few LIVE rounds.
Thu 12/05/05 at 15:12
Regular
Holy crap this games is just like WOAH!

There's so much going on and unlocking and....I haven't got a clue what I'm unlocking half the time. It's damn good though, difficult, but good.

There really is so much to do though, it's insane. You spend a while modding a car with decals and upgrading the engine and stuff, then the next race you do you unlock yet another car. If ever there was a game that had too many option and things to do, it might just be Forza.

Still, good game from what I've played. Oh and yeah you can customise your cars from the get go, I'm glad to see they don't charge you for decals you use either. I had a habit of buying decals in Midnight Club 3 and then deciding I don't like the way they look and starting all over again.
Thu 12/05/05 at 15:12
Regular
"Touched!"
Bullett wrote:
> Can you crack on with customisation from the get-go then?
>
> If you're both on during the day tomorrow, I'll be up for a few LIVE
> rounds.

Yeah you can. I upgraded my engine quite quickly. I love the way you can buy and sell cars online too. I had a quick race on live and I managed to come 3rd (they had faster cars). But as Tilt said it's like Toca 2 in the sense that the handling takes some mastering. But it's a sweet game. Definately up there with PGR2 and I'd say probaby a better game.
Thu 12/05/05 at 17:12
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Tempted by this. Is it compatible with a wheel/pedals thing?
Always fancied having a crack at those things, almost got one for Burnout 3 till I realised you couldn't

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.