GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OMFG look at these sweet Forza customs dogg......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Forza Motorsport'.
Mon 09/05/05 at 12:19
Regular
[URL] http://tabwin.com/forza.htm [/URL]

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Damn Nintendo, Batman, Southpark, Spider-man logos on cars!

Can't wait to get this bad boy on Thursday. The review I read said it wasn't as in depth in customs as something like Midnight CLub 3, but from where I'm sitting it's 1000 times better.
Tue 10/05/05 at 00:15
"I love yo... lamp."
Just because you suck at racers doesn't mean they're crap.
Tue 10/05/05 at 00:31
Regular
"8==="
Yeah, because I was the one hitting all those trees on RSC2.

I want to PLAY games and not spend half my time on a game tweaking car options.

Thankfully I don't suck at them but then again I have more interesting games to play on Live so I've sold off my racers.
Tue 10/05/05 at 00:49
Regular
"8==="
and no amount of customisable 'decals' is going to make a dull racer any better.
Tue 10/05/05 at 11:39
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> I have more
> interesting games to play on Live so I've sold off my racers.

Conan, Whacked and Magic the Gathering?

The customisations there for people who want to use it, you could do just as well without even touching it. I personally enjoy customising cars and am really looking forward to it, certainly a massive step forward from PGR2's rather dull paint jobs.

How can you say the game's dull without even playing it?
Tue 10/05/05 at 19:42
Regular
"8==="
Because it's modelled on PGR.

Whacked is probably more fun, Conan was dead on Live and MTG:B made it very difficult to unlock the better online features so I've hardly played it.

No doubt I'd spend less time on Forza than I've spent on those.
Wed 11/05/05 at 08:45
Regular
"8==="
The ELO system has me mildly interested now.

Still looks dull as dishwater though.
Thu 12/05/05 at 11:02
Regular
"Touched!"
Just received this from gameplay. Will be giving it a bash soon!
Thu 12/05/05 at 11:03
Regular
I'm still waiting for the stinking postman.

Think I'll go walk the dog.
Thu 12/05/05 at 11:30
Regular
"Touched!"
Either I suck or this game is pretty tough. I'm find the handling taking a bit of getting used to. Graphically GT4 is better but I'd say it's slightly nicer than PGR2. Not too bad so far.
Thu 12/05/05 at 11:44
Regular
"Touched!"
Scap that..bloody love it. The damage model seems pretty decent and it does affect the way the car drives, the AI is the most impressive I've ever seen in a racing game, they are really aggressive towards you and each other! It's quite funny coming up to a corner and seeing an AI drive spun out in the middle of the road. It does feel like a proper simluation though and I've started to get to grips with it. I'm looking forward to playing online later if anyone fancies a bash? I've started off with a Focus.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.