GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OMFG look at these sweet Forza customs dogg......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Forza Motorsport'.
Mon 09/05/05 at 12:19
Regular
[URL] http://tabwin.com/forza.htm [/URL]

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Damn Nintendo, Batman, Southpark, Spider-man logos on cars!

Can't wait to get this bad boy on Thursday. The review I read said it wasn't as in depth in customs as something like Midnight CLub 3, but from where I'm sitting it's 1000 times better.
Sun 22/05/05 at 00:13
Regular
"Touched!"
Me too. Yeah it does get boring at times but I like playing it in little sessions. Still beats GT anyday in my book!
Sat 21/05/05 at 20:47
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*shrugs*
I'm really enjoying it, couldn't care at all if anybody else is or not.
Sat 21/05/05 at 20:40
Regular
"Touched!"
Hardly suprising when you wanna do 10 hours worth of Nurburgring!
Sat 21/05/05 at 20:15
Regular
It still gets really boring.
Fri 20/05/05 at 19:38
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
You're complaining about not wanting to fiddle with the car's settings to get it right (something I'm not all that into either), you do know you can download the settings from other people's cars and apply them to yours?

I had a Subura Impreza that was soundly thrased by a guy in Philadelphoa, so I downloaded his settings and promptly kicked his ass.
Superb fun.
Fri 20/05/05 at 18:09
Regular
Thing with Forza is it doesn't seem to have nearly enough levels. New York's all well and good, but you don't really get to see a very big section of it
Fri 20/05/05 at 15:40
Regular
"8==="
Tiltawhirl wrote:
>
> Rush should be good though....

I have high hopes for it.

That and Burnout: Revenge.
Fri 20/05/05 at 15:39
Regular
"8==="
Well I apologise for being an ass about it but I knew some of you would find this a little too hardcore and I had to make the point that it might not be all the fun that it was cracked up to be otherwise my conscience would have been nagging at me.
Fri 20/05/05 at 15:34
Regular
Ever since GT3 every racing game has just felt like a patch, there is only so much you can do with a 3D racing game without stretching to something like Burnout 3 which becomes unbelievably boring within it's own repetitive right.
Fri 20/05/05 at 15:32
Regular
Heh

The problem with Forza is I really know nothing about cars and I'm not prepared to get into all the really anal fiddling with car engines and brakes and stuff, because that's not fun. This means my cars don't stand any chance online, even against people who have the same cars as me.

Rush should be good though....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.