GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England, wales and N.i. in same world cup group !!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/12/03 at 18:06
"LOLLERSKATES!"
yes englands world cup qualifying group should be east enough, especially as none of the teams we have drawn are not even in euro 2004!
but the story is we have drawn two home nations, northen ireland and wales.
scotland got italy,
and rep of ire will have to take on the swiss and the mighty french.
in other news, holland, czech rep and romania draw each other,and group h looks widely open as any two teams can progress, except malta.
englands group is:

england
wales
northen ireland
azebijan
austria
poland.

england v wales.
its gotta be us, the english............
Sat 20/12/03 at 17:54
"LOLLERSKATES!"
has that got anything to do with the world cup ???
ah well.
Wed 10/12/03 at 19:46
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> As someone who is both English and Welsh, I will say this:

I thought you born in Germany...
Wed 10/12/03 at 19:41
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
And when you do doughnuts:

Poofta! Poofta! Poofta! Poofta! You were lucky with the rugby! Poofta!
Tue 09/12/03 at 19:17
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
It does look like a superb car though.
The handling looks sweet too - Jeremy seemed to enjoy it.

"What a poofta!"
Tue 09/12/03 at 12:27
Regular
Azul wrote:
> Der Nazi wrote:
> The only good things to have come from Australia:
> Rotary Washing Line
>
>
> Someone's been watching Top Gear.

*Crikey! There must be a bloody pom in the car! he's turned on the traction control! pooooooooooooofter!*

I think that car might have to be my first supercar purchase though.

http://vauxhall.co.uk/futureModels/monaro.jhtml
Tue 09/12/03 at 12:10
"Darkness, always"
Virtuoso wrote:
> We must remember, but for Giggs and Earnshaw, Wales would be full of
> rejectiles.

I disagree. Yeah, Earnshaw and Giggs are the two names that get headlines, but Delaney and Gabbidon are both excellent defenders, Speed is a class act, and Koumas is awesome when he's on form. Let's not also forget Bellamy, who, had he been fit, could have made the difference against Russia.

Unlike in previous years, most of the Wales side is now picked from the Premiership, from teams such as Newcastle and Man Utd, but yeah, also teams like Villa, but there's always room for improvement.

On form, Wales have enough class to edge out any team (lo Germany, Italy etc), ut they seem to suffer a lot from injury problems and a lack of depth in the squad.

I anticipate 2 very close games between England and Wales. Ireland will get brushed aside by everyone else in the group though, probably including Azerbaijan.
Tue 09/12/03 at 11:57
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Der Nazi wrote:
> And apart from them, their only good players are Hartson and Speed. I
> say 2-1 to England at the Millenium Stadium and a 4-0 win at wherever
> the game's held in England.

Sorry u have missed out Simon Davies the Spurs Midfielder, Koumas is a great prospect and Earnshaw has the pace and poaching to score against anybody. Thats why he is the leading scorer in the English game.
Mon 08/12/03 at 17:52
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Der Nazi wrote:
> The only good things to have come from Australia:
> Rotary Washing Line

Someone's been watching Top Gear.
Mon 08/12/03 at 17:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
And apart from them, their only good players are Hartson and Speed. I say 2-1 to England at the Millenium Stadium and a 4-0 win at wherever the game's held in England.
Mon 08/12/03 at 17:21
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Der Nazi wrote:

The only good things to have come from Australia:
Harry Kewell
---------------

Amen to that.

And, as Holland Vs. Scotland showed us, genuine class will overwhelmingly tell in the England - Wales encounters.

Wales will lose the home match about 3-1, and the away match by about the same score.

We must remember, but for Giggs and Earnshaw, Wales would be full of rejectiles.

And yes, I made that last word up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.