GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMECUBE - IT IS 2K2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/03/01 at 19:22
Regular
I told you so Grix! What are your views on this news? Surely Nintendo won't want to be outsold by Sony yet again? I think they're leaving it too late to preach to the UK and Europe markets, however Japanese gamers are getting it in under 100 days, so it should do well over there.

Shame, but hey.
Fri 16/03/01 at 20:04
Regular
(Ok...)

(er-no, who says he works for Eidos, says that Shigsy told him, or a friend, that the console will be released this year.)

(However, Nintendo themselves said that it would be released next year, at Spring.)

(Now who to believe...)

Sorry er-no, he's got a point. It's slightly easier to believe Nintendo.
Fri 16/03/01 at 20:01
Regular
It's spring later than US though but still good time.
Fri 16/03/01 at 20:00
Regular
"everyone says it"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> And then Nintendo saying quite clearly the other day that the
> European release will be in 2002, Spring.

This was released by NOA and the news I heard was to EIDOS and came straight from the Japan Kyoto office. (where Shigsy works)
Fri 16/03/01 at 19:57
Regular
And then Nintendo saying quite clearly the other day that the European release will be in 2002, Spring.

By the way, the Japanese launch is going to be delayed for one month, you heard it here first.
Fri 16/03/01 at 19:56
Regular
I can't remember myself, I just remember you saying that all your alowed to tell us is that it's a definate 01 release (or something like that)
Fri 16/03/01 at 19:53
Regular
"everyone says it"
where did I put that statement? What topic? I can relate back to it and tell you the new info?
Fri 16/03/01 at 19:47
Regular
Official statement the other day er-no?

Stop hyping up people for the sake of it.
Fri 16/03/01 at 19:45
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
It does seem that the European market is being unfairly treated...

last place again huh?
Fri 16/03/01 at 19:43
Regular
"everyone says it"
ukgames, the website tells the rumours of Nintendo of America, the real news comes from Japan and I know that Nintendo have so far produced 2 million chips for the Euro release! I can't guarentee it but I do know Nintendo feel that us Europeans are important!

Don't read the websites! Wait for the facts!

Fri 16/03/01 at 19:42
Regular
OK Dan, but I'm happy.

I don't mind delays... and the delay is for three reasons, which I agree with.

1). There will be enough consoles at launch.

2). There will be a Nintendo network WORKING at launch.

3). Games won't be rushed.

Any questions? Good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.