GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMECUBE - IT IS 2K2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/03/01 at 19:22
Regular
I told you so Grix! What are your views on this news? Surely Nintendo won't want to be outsold by Sony yet again? I think they're leaving it too late to preach to the UK and Europe markets, however Japanese gamers are getting it in under 100 days, so it should do well over there.

Shame, but hey.
Sat 17/03/01 at 15:48
Regular
Yeah, got them both already anyway Edgy, thanks anyway.

Got all the videos from Spaceworld. From the cars to Mario 128.
Sat 17/03/01 at 15:38
Strange this, but the PS2 was delayed, the DC was delayed, but the GC isn't delayed because they never gave an official release date therefore why are we all complaining or not complaining? The games.
Sat 17/03/01 at 15:04
Regular
I think there's an ingame movie clip somewhere linked from my discussion board.

It's of a Gamecube Star Wars game.

I'll see if I can find it...
Sat 17/03/01 at 15:02
Regular
"everyone says it"
screenshots of in game action please Nintendo!!
Sat 17/03/01 at 14:02
Regular
Damn... I know your position on screenshots... but all I want is one...

JUST ONE NINTENDO! GIVE IT TO ME!

They're driving me insane with their damn poker face.

(I doubt we'll be able to claim mental benefits from Nintendo. Nice metaphor mind.)

Ta.
Sat 17/03/01 at 13:55
Regular
"everyone says it"
(thats Nintendos pan, they will say April and work towards December! Yes I have sussed Nintendo)

I wish!

But none of this affects me as import is on the cards from Australia.
Sat 17/03/01 at 13:52
Regular
Perhaps yes, but I don't want to get excited about the Gamecube coming out this year, only to be disapointed. That's the main reason.

If I believe that it will come out in Spring, and you are right, I'll be nicely suprised, instead of just being right. :0)
Sat 17/03/01 at 13:50
Regular
"everyone says it"
I can understand that, but I never trust anything that companies announce because it changes everyday.

You and I know that NOA and NOJ don't agree, and just like you I hope the GC comes out when it is ready, Nintendo are probably the only company that will make everything 'super' before they release the GameCube and 'mario'.

I Understand, just read what I say as it is possible to happen, (Killer Instinct 3)

Wasn't it the head producer at SONY said the PS3 would be out within the next 2 years and then the Head Director (I think) said that the PS3 would not be out in the next 4 years! This was in the space of a two days!
Sat 17/03/01 at 13:42
Regular
I like you er-no... but I can't take your word for anything over Nintendo's. Surely you can understand that? :0)
Sat 17/03/01 at 13:36
Regular
"everyone says it"
I can only announce what I know, you may choose to listen, I don't make your decisions.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.