GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The OFFICIAL most gruesome game ever thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/12/03 at 18:22
"LOLLERSKATES!"
what is the most gruesome game on any console ever ???

manhunt ???
gta vice city ???
silent hill 2 ???
max payne ???
mafia ???
resident evil ???
devil may cry ???
dino crisis ???

the choice is yours.
personally i dont think max payne was that gruesome.

i say manhunt.
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:18
Regular
"Keepin' It Gangsta"
The mostgruesome game ever? Hmmmmmmmm. Galerians on the PS1 was very gruesome for a game in its time. It had people being hung with a big hook from the ceiling and blood ridden bodies on the floor. What do you guys and gals think?
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:16
Regular
""It's me u want""
La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La *im singin to me self!*
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:12
Regular
Never really thought of any games as gruesome. If I had to choose a recent one, though, it'd probably be XIII. Mortal Kombat if I had to choose from the oldies.
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:05
Regular
""It's me u want""
Mortal kombat was great!! Er now its crap... no more to be said. i rest my case.
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:00
Regular
""It's me u want""
look i didnt mean it nastily, as i already said, just meant to say it was well naf... Look i dont wanna fall out wiv you, cos i cant be bothered to argue, and i dont know you so./.
Ok make we up, yeah?
Tue 02/12/03 at 18:56
Regular
": ("
im not gonna continue arguing with you, bye.
Tue 02/12/03 at 18:55
Regular
i cant beleive your saying my tagline is gay, HAPKIDO, cos i think your exactly what your tagline says.
Tue 02/12/03 at 18:54
Regular
""It's me u want""
Gamecubeguy wrote:
> your probably expecting an insult from me for calling me gay, but im
> just gonna tell you why i have him as my tagline, its cos i have'nt
> been on the chat for 2 weeks.

Well i just think you could've done somthing better, didnt mean it nastily, anyways your new ones better.
*sos*
Tue 02/12/03 at 18:54
Regular
HAPKIDO, this is to you, are you happy now that i've changed it.
Tue 02/12/03 at 18:53
Regular
THANKS, at least your not calling me gay like that other guy, if you think someones tagline is gay you should just say it in a nice way.dont you agree?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.