GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pre-Party Post"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/11/03 at 18:21
Regular
"SOUP!"
I always tend to hang around here before I go to a party, I think it relaxes me.

Anyway I'm not going to go on about "OMG OMG wot shud I wear", you dont care and nor do I. No. I wanted to know if other people wait until 5 minutes before going out to get dressed to go out (if that makes sense)

I'm not here naked like Djerrud is, just wearing my household attire (stuff not worthy of gracing the outside world).

Also, how many units of alcohol does it take the average person to get drunk? I have a bottle of rum (white rum, not old man rum) and 4 breezers (I hear you laugh, pfft, getting drunk on lager makes me feel sick).

Also I may be getting 'friendly' with my ladyfriend I was with last night and dont want my breath smelling like a brewery.

So, entertain me until half 7, please.
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:21
Regular
"SOUP!"
I always tend to hang around here before I go to a party, I think it relaxes me.

Anyway I'm not going to go on about "OMG OMG wot shud I wear", you dont care and nor do I. No. I wanted to know if other people wait until 5 minutes before going out to get dressed to go out (if that makes sense)

I'm not here naked like Djerrud is, just wearing my household attire (stuff not worthy of gracing the outside world).

Also, how many units of alcohol does it take the average person to get drunk? I have a bottle of rum (white rum, not old man rum) and 4 breezers (I hear you laugh, pfft, getting drunk on lager makes me feel sick).

Also I may be getting 'friendly' with my ladyfriend I was with last night and dont want my breath smelling like a brewery.

So, entertain me until half 7, please.
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:23
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
*entertains*

I can do magik
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:24
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Kyz, my friend, what happened last night? all go well?
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:24
Regular
I generally get everything ironed and ready about an hour before going out. then sit there and start supping a few cans. by the time you set off you're nicely tipsy and well up for a laugh.

drink affects people in different ways, I have no way of knowing how much that stuff will affect you.

but rum is rank if you ask me :D
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:27
Regular
"tokyo police club"
A lite of alcho-pop and a can of castlemaine gets me tipsy...
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:27
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Wear a ridiculously big hat.

Nothing says "I am drunk out of my head" more than a big hat!
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:29
Regular
"smile, it's free"
4 breezers won't do anything to get you drunk. The white rum will :)

I find 7/8 shots of something around 40% is generally needed to start having much of an effect on me.

How much it takes to get drunk really depends how much I've eaten and how much exercise I've done though. I've been tipsy on two pints, or sober on eight. So that's somewhere between 5 and 20 units :)
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:29
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Apart from lack of pants, that is..
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:30
Regular
and falling through the front door
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:31
Regular
"tokyo police club"
No.

No pants says it all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.