GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 gaming is much like....."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/03/01 at 12:25
Regular
Playing games on your PS2 is much like making love to a beautiful woman.

First of all it's just a case of pressing the right buttons. Soon enough she'll open up to you. Once you get a chance to put it in, do it gently. You can't just go ramming it in there. Chances are that she'll refuse to operate it you don't treat her right. Once it's in, if you've done it right, she should start to make some noises.

Now you're making progress! Just keep on pressing the right buttons and you're sure to get some satisfaction from her.

Just keep on going now, but be sure to concentrate, otherwise chances are it won't last too long.

On you're first few goes, don't expect to last very long, you'll get better with experience though.

Of course you won't get far without precise control, so make sure you have a good handling of your stick. Though this is nothing if you don't have control over what else you can do. Making sure you know how to shoot and how not to shoot helps with most 'games'. You have to be careful of what you do. Unnecessary shooting can ruin some 'games'.

Some would say that position is important. Horizontal, vertical, on the floor or on a table? Well I'd say have it where ever she looks best, and also where you can be comforatable.

Of course if you don't treat her right she may refuse to operate at all. Worse cases have seen her leave scratches! If either of these things happen, I suggest trading her in for a new model!

Happy gaming!
Thu 15/03/01 at 12:25
Regular
"not dead"
Playing games on your PS2 is much like making love to a beautiful woman.

First of all it's just a case of pressing the right buttons. Soon enough she'll open up to you. Once you get a chance to put it in, do it gently. You can't just go ramming it in there. Chances are that she'll refuse to operate it you don't treat her right. Once it's in, if you've done it right, she should start to make some noises.

Now you're making progress! Just keep on pressing the right buttons and you're sure to get some satisfaction from her.

Just keep on going now, but be sure to concentrate, otherwise chances are it won't last too long.

On you're first few goes, don't expect to last very long, you'll get better with experience though.

Of course you won't get far without precise control, so make sure you have a good handling of your stick. Though this is nothing if you don't have control over what else you can do. Making sure you know how to shoot and how not to shoot helps with most 'games'. You have to be careful of what you do. Unnecessary shooting can ruin some 'games'.

Some would say that position is important. Horizontal, vertical, on the floor or on a table? Well I'd say have it where ever she looks best, and also where you can be comforatable.

Of course if you don't treat her right she may refuse to operate at all. Worse cases have seen her leave scratches! If either of these things happen, I suggest trading her in for a new model!

Happy gaming!
Thu 15/03/01 at 12:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

You may not always come first but that's a good thing and you will be looked at with a sly smile by her friends.

And, however badly you play, you still win.

Hurrah for euphamisms and allegory

Mind you, try stuffing a beautiful woman under the tv when you get bored and see what reaction you get.

And it's so much harder to stick peripherals in. (but the vibrating controller is top)

Errr, kids read these don't they?

My my, look at the time..gots to dash
Thu 15/03/01 at 12:34
"High polygon count"
Perverts, both of you! :-)

But having said that...

> Mind you, try stuffing a beautiful woman under the tv when
> you get bored and see what reaction you get.

This made me laugh out loud, and I got some very strange looks from the other people in the office!
Thu 15/03/01 at 13:09
Regular
Lol!
This is possibly the most amusing post ive read in quite a while!

I agree with Wookiee though, you do get strange looks when reading this in the University library, and you suddenly burts out laughing.

Quite embarrasing!

Well worth it though.
Thu 15/03/01 at 13:11
"High polygon count"
Last time I tried it, it didn't work. The chain wasn't long enough to reach from the kitchen sink to the living room... ;-p
Thu 15/03/01 at 13:14
Regular
If you cant get her into the living room, how do you get her upstairs?

:-)
Thu 15/03/01 at 13:18
"High polygon count"
I bring down the spare mattress so's I don't burn me knees on the tiles.
Thu 15/03/01 at 13:21
Regular
"not dead"
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
> Last time I tried it, it didn't work. The chain wasn't long enough
> to reach from the kitchen sink to the living room... ;-p

*bites tongue to stop myself from laughing out loud*

Ouch!
Thu 15/03/01 at 13:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
But there are advantages of PS2 over a beautiful woman:

You don't mind your mates coming over and having a go

You know that a better model is out in a few years

If it doesn't do what it's supposed to, one phone call and a courier turns up with another one

PS2 doesn't sulk and throw things when you fancy a go with your other console.

You can leave it on standby for days without fear of reprisals.

You can safely buy magazines with pics of PS2 and not worry about them being found by a kid.

And finally, my all time reason why PS2 is sometimes better?

Anytime, day or night, you can turn it on and play for 20 mins without worrying about how well you do.

Thu 15/03/01 at 14:15
Regular
"not dead"
A PS2 comes with a manual.

It won't wake you at 3 a.m. just to talk.

Pressing the right buttons is easy with a console.

You only need to buy the occasional game to keep you and your console happy, a woman needs shoes, expensive gifts and frequent meals out.

I once did a top ten on the FOG forum. Can't be bothered to dig it out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.