GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Could you guys take a look at this?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/11/03 at 19:02
Regular
Hi guys

could you take a look at our site http://www.SolentIT.com and let us know what you think.

thanks

ant
Fri 28/11/03 at 22:13
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Haha, you're trying to insult me aren't you?

The pictures are public domain. I hold the copyright on them when they're on my space, I can host them, just not claim to have created them.

If someone takes them and downloads them it's fine, if they try to steal it by linking directly to the file then it's an infringement of copyright! It's like you getting a free demo of a game.

Oh my God, just seen this too!

"The Silver Plan is for companies looking for their first web site, it offers a basic fee of £150 for a one page site."

hahahahahaha, that's amazingly expensive for the standard of site that you make. I'll whip a page up like that using Frontpage for a fiver if anyone wants? Any offers?

Seriously, you need to kinda either lower your prices big time, learn how to make things properly or just give up!
Fri 28/11/03 at 20:22
Regular
Isn't it quite pricey for a website of such standards.
Fri 28/11/03 at 20:02
Regular
I am the co-designer of the Solent IT website. Thank you for the response.

Turbonutter what fireworks are you talking about? If you mean the macromedia program then we didn't use it, the site is mainly HTML with a little javascript to brighten things up. Oh, unless you were talking about phi11ip's site - and you could be right about the copyright, I doubt he owns the copyright on any of those 'funny' pictures.

themoron
Fri 28/11/03 at 17:59
Regular
"\\"
Actually i thought it was a rather good title, he wanted an opinion obviously, and he still needs to keep some interest as to what it is.
Fri 28/11/03 at 17:47
"Are you sure?"
Mr Flower -
"Could you guys take a look at this?" - Please use a more descriptive title when starting a new thread, it helps all users of this forum.
A more descriptive title will let all users (including yourself) refer back to this thread. Thanks.
Mod!
Fri 28/11/03 at 13:46
Regular
"bing bang bong"
phi11ip wrote:
> Tyla, Tyla, not Tyle, Tyla!

You need to constipate more when you're typing
Thu 27/11/03 at 20:10
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Actually I'd disaree with that.
Thu 27/11/03 at 20:08
Regular
"\\"
...using a mobile phone for main contact isn't very reassuring either
Thu 27/11/03 at 19:56
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Spot the bad Fireworks 3D effects and JavaScripting. I hope you're using a legal copy if you're planning to make any money.
Thu 27/11/03 at 19:34
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Tyla, Tyla, not Tyle, Tyla!

No, no, please don't hurt me...

*hides in corner*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.