GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Could you guys take a look at this?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/11/03 at 19:02
Regular
Hi guys

could you take a look at our site http://www.SolentIT.com and let us know what you think.

thanks

ant
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:33
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Who the hell are you?
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:04
"Are you sure?"
Please see the "User Site Thread" in this forum - which lists many peoples sites.

NB. This is a more constructive subject title than "Could you guys take a look at this?" which sounds like something out of a p***o movie! Thanks.
Mod!
Sat 29/11/03 at 17:28
Regular
Ah Turbonutter. Are you going to answer my question?

What fireworks were you talking about?

I don't deny other people are better at designing than I but I don't ridicule people that are worse than me - I am not that low. I am happy to listen to hints and tips about the existing site (as if I am going to redesign the whole thing on your say).

I would like to see Tyla's site(s) to compare, and also to see if he is justified in what he says.

themoron
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:59
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Go on. Ask Tyla if he could do any better. Please.
Sat 29/11/03 at 13:18
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
FWIW: If I could be arsed, I'd pull it apart, but I think the general concensus here is it's crap! Go back to the drawing board, learn how to do it properly and most of all look at your competition, you haven't got an icecubes chance in hell with that!
Sat 29/11/03 at 13:16
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
meh! The navigtion is appuling, the design is "Dated", the coding standards are diabolical and overall, it uses frame!... As for the imagery, I hope you do have copyright clrance for them as I recognise some of them!

Marks out of 10?...

2 for Design
1 for navigation
1 for accessibility & Usability
6 for effort!

Meh!
Sat 29/11/03 at 12:27
Regular
"\\"
Don't even bother trying to get that to them. They think they're all high and mighty, and whenever someone tells them "It's crap" they just don't listen and only take in good comments... Not that there are any good comments to make.
Sat 29/11/03 at 12:21
Regular
That looks bloody awful.
Sat 29/11/03 at 12:18
Regular
I'd suggest taking the site down, Starting a nice course in Web Design and get the site looking decent for once.

At the moment it looks like it's been made in frontpage, with cut n paste pictures and generic rollovers.
Sat 29/11/03 at 12:12
Regular
No? Oh well I'll be off then.

Pip, give my regards to Tyle.

And Dud, don't stoop to their level

themoron

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.