GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Me in my Kilt"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/11/03 at 20:24
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Ohhh yeh...I got my first ever Kilt today :D It's only on hire for a Ceilidh I'm going to tomorrow night but it's a rockin' piece of clothing. Not to mention the rest of the outfit. The Jacket, shoes, shirt and so on. They are a bit over the top yes but when you wear it you can't help but love it.

It's going to be one hell of a night tomorrow. Oh us scots know how to dress and have a good time. I know this is not very insightful or intellectual however I felt it needed to be told to the educated masses for reasons that I don't even know...

KILTS RULE!...And I look goooood if I don't say so myself. ;) :D
Wed 26/11/03 at 22:48
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Good point. I shouldn't really be knocking it. That doesn't stop my friend looking foolish in a kilt. He simply hasn't got the build to wear a kilt with a modicum of dignity. Connery looks good in a kilt, it suits him. It doesn't suit my mate.
Wed 26/11/03 at 22:44
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
**rolls eyes** No it's called a Kilt you cretin. Anyway you'd love it if you wore it. It's class.
Wed 26/11/03 at 22:42
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Cubist wrote:
> simply say to you...when you get a traditional dress

You're obsessed with women's clothing!
Wed 26/11/03 at 22:40
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Kilts and the rest of our Scottish dress is just brilliant. Seriously I'd bet that if any of you wore the full shabang (love that word now lol) then you'd love it. It's simply the best. As for you English criticising us saying "it's a skirt", "it looks gay!" and other immature comments knocking our entire heritage I simply say to you...when you get a traditional dress then you can make comments :P
Wed 26/11/03 at 22:23
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I'm so amused that scots enjoy wearing these kilts. to everyone else
> they just look gay.

My Scottish mate loves his damn kilt and sporran even though he looks like a loon in them. All he needs are the ridiculous bagpipes to complete his absurd outfit. He even insists on wearing his clan's colours and regales me with stories brave acts of folly that have earned him the right to wear such a strange thing.
Wed 26/11/03 at 22:20
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
*Breathes silent sigh of relief that this thread wasn't a link to a picture*
Wed 26/11/03 at 22:14
"Darkness, always"
I'm so amused that scots enjoy wearing these kilts. to everyone else they just look gay.
Wed 26/11/03 at 22:11
Regular
Cubist wrote:
> Lol Mystique I'm shocked you would ask such a question. I am a true
> Scotsman you know, born and bred :P

Just don't. Please.
Wed 26/11/03 at 21:44
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol Mystique I'm shocked you would ask such a question. I am a true Scotsman you know, born and bred :P
Wed 26/11/03 at 21:32
Regular
Are you going commando? Wearing pants under a kilt just destroys the whole essence of the kilt.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.