GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Me in my Kilt"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/11/03 at 20:24
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Ohhh yeh...I got my first ever Kilt today :D It's only on hire for a Ceilidh I'm going to tomorrow night but it's a rockin' piece of clothing. Not to mention the rest of the outfit. The Jacket, shoes, shirt and so on. They are a bit over the top yes but when you wear it you can't help but love it.

It's going to be one hell of a night tomorrow. Oh us scots know how to dress and have a good time. I know this is not very insightful or intellectual however I felt it needed to be told to the educated masses for reasons that I don't even know...

KILTS RULE!...And I look goooood if I don't say so myself. ;) :D
Fri 28/11/03 at 14:07
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
In Harlow Town centre there's a bloke who plays bagpipes and wears full Scottish gear. I saw him on his lunchbreak the other day, just walking through the town like it was normal. I like to think that he's come all the way down to invade Buckingham Palace or something on his own, but got stuck and had to busk to pay for the travelcard.

Best Al Murray quote:
"The Geordies are an Ork-like race. Genetically engineered to keep the Scottish out of Britain."
Fri 28/11/03 at 13:41
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
WOO HOO! It was a great night! I went there tipsy, went home a bit worse and then got slaughtered on Vodka shots with my dad and his mates at home. Great night! Anyway now I'm off to Manchester for a party this weekend! That's right this Scot's going to England. Bye for now!
Wed 26/11/03 at 23:15
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
As you've said you're in England. Not too bad up here although Winter has officially begun if you stick to the precise start and end dates of each session. Anyway...I 'm just going to go to the Ceilidh however I damn well please.:P
Wed 26/11/03 at 23:06
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Winter isn't coming, it's here already. It's December on Monday! I have to walk to and from college everyday, I know the signs. I'd rather not get my bare legs splashed with mud either, so no kilt for me. I'm not Scottish either, that might help.
Wed 26/11/03 at 23:05
"I love yo... lamp."
I admit, kilts look kind of stupid. And you get cold.

But women love them. Even nasty scrawny wee guys can pull whilst wearing a kilt.
Wed 26/11/03 at 23:05
Regular
"previously phuzzy."

*lost for words*

And no, please wear underwear. If not, your dignity will hit negative numbers.
Wed 26/11/03 at 23:01
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
And on that note, I bid thee all good night.
Wed 26/11/03 at 22:58
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Thank you Blank...allthough winter is coming :S
Wed 26/11/03 at 22:57
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Thanks Unbeliever, glad you have decided not to knock our heritage...I don't particulary care that much about Scottish heritage but when it comes to kilts they are simply BRILLIANT. Quite a lot of my mates criticise me for not being all nativist and so on but the way I look at it is that they can say they are proud of their Scottish herritage but if I asked them to tell me a bit about Scottish Heritage and History they wouldn't have a clue. It's all very well saying you are proud of something and so on but if they don't know jack about it the words lose all meaning. Anyway that's my rant for the day, KILTS RULE :D
Wed 26/11/03 at 22:50
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I probably would love it. I'm not mocking it. Not suitable for winter, though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.