GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Me in my Kilt"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/11/03 at 20:24
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Ohhh yeh...I got my first ever Kilt today :D It's only on hire for a Ceilidh I'm going to tomorrow night but it's a rockin' piece of clothing. Not to mention the rest of the outfit. The Jacket, shoes, shirt and so on. They are a bit over the top yes but when you wear it you can't help but love it.

It's going to be one hell of a night tomorrow. Oh us scots know how to dress and have a good time. I know this is not very insightful or intellectual however I felt it needed to be told to the educated masses for reasons that I don't even know...

KILTS RULE!...And I look goooood if I don't say so myself. ;) :D
Wed 26/11/03 at 20:24
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Ohhh yeh...I got my first ever Kilt today :D It's only on hire for a Ceilidh I'm going to tomorrow night but it's a rockin' piece of clothing. Not to mention the rest of the outfit. The Jacket, shoes, shirt and so on. They are a bit over the top yes but when you wear it you can't help but love it.

It's going to be one hell of a night tomorrow. Oh us scots know how to dress and have a good time. I know this is not very insightful or intellectual however I felt it needed to be told to the educated masses for reasons that I don't even know...

KILTS RULE!...And I look goooood if I don't say so myself. ;) :D
Wed 26/11/03 at 20:29
Regular
"SOUP!"
Cubist wrote:
> Oh us scots know how to dress and have a good time.

You wear skirts, get drunk and fight in the streets.
Wed 26/11/03 at 20:30
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Damn Straight :P
Wed 26/11/03 at 20:30
Regular
"SOUP!"
On another note, did you ask that gurl to go with you in the end?
Wed 26/11/03 at 20:32
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I did indeed, I posted how the phonecall went and her reply. Unfortunately she said no but i am still going to have a good time :D
Wed 26/11/03 at 20:36
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Did you get one of those shoddy plastic Sgian Dhus's or did you get a proper one.

Got my own kilt a couple of months ago. Looking forward to getting a chance to wear it and get drunk and then fight in the streets.
Wed 26/11/03 at 20:37
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol since I'm only renting mine and they don't really trust 16 year olds with them anyway mine's just plastic.
Wed 26/11/03 at 20:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I hated my socks, they itched like hell.
Wed 26/11/03 at 20:49
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I bought a pair today. Only thing that wasn't rented lol apart from anything else I don't want to get atheletes foot or anything from some scary guy...that and the itching as you have said.
Wed 26/11/03 at 21:07
"Mimmargh!"
Kyz21 wrote:
> You wear skirts, get drunk and fight in the streets.

If people were more like the Scottish and less like the Aztecs this would be a better world.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.