GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"film of the year thread."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/11/03 at 18:32
"LOLLERSKATES!"
what has been the best film of this year ???

matrix reloaded?
finding nemo?
italian job?
bruce almighty?
terminator 3?
2 fast to furious?
johhny english?

the choice is yours......

(lotr does not count as it was out last year)
Thu 27/11/03 at 09:21
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
So far I would have to agree with people here, Pirates of the Caribbean or Finding Nemo. I did enjoy Matrix Reloaded, but its really only the action scenes that are the most watchable. I seem to just go and watch the fight scenes and the car chase much more than watching the film.
Thu 27/11/03 at 09:27
Regular
I would agree with Pirates, but for me, Kill Bill is a dam close second.
Thu 27/11/03 at 09:45
Regular
Gah! Kill Bill.

I really wanted to see that, but my girlfriend ain't having it and I don't want to go by myself.

I've heard it does a lot of time-switching, but that's just Tarantino's style isn't it?

So is it really worth watching? I've heard both good and bad things about it. Mainly good, but I've been anticipating this for some time now.

Maybe I should go to the cinema by myself...
Thu 27/11/03 at 09:45
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Mine has to be Spirited Away. Fantastic film.

Pirates of the Caribbean comes a close second, and I have Finding Nemo on dvd waiting to be watched, and I'm sure that will be high on my list.
Thu 27/11/03 at 10:00
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Spirited Away. Most imaginative film I've seen. Ever.
Thu 27/11/03 at 10:07
Regular
I thought Kill Bill was great. It does chop and change. Some is in Black & White, some is done in manga, some is in Japanese with sub-titles.

It's all weird, but I thought it was great.
Thu 27/11/03 at 10:09
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I found Kill Bill to be the most overrated load of crap this year, second only to Matrix Reloaded.
Thu 27/11/03 at 10:10
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Totoro wrote:
> I found Kill Bill to be the most overrated load of crap this year,
> second only to Matrix Reloaded.

That doesn't really make much sense though.
I mean, Kill Bill is the most overrated crap this year, just infront of Matrix Reloaded.
Thu 27/11/03 at 10:23
Regular
Pirates of the Caribbean, without a shadow of my doubt.
Thu 27/11/03 at 11:06
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Kill Bill for me. ChopSockytacular.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.