GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"spam magnet"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/11/03 at 19:15
"LOLLERSKATES!"
enjoy!!!
i will raise the topic on what is worst to learn, german or french ???
Page:
Sun 30/11/03 at 09:37
Regular
"lord of axe-men"
got this a few minutes ago.

An attractive woman from New York was driving through a remote part of Texas when her car broke down. An Indian on horseback came along and offered her a ride to a nearby town. She climbed up behind him on the horse and they rode off. The ride was uneventful except that every few minutes the Indian would let out a whoop so loud that it would echo from the surrounding hills.

When they arrived in town, he let her off at the local service station, yelled one final, "Yahoo!" and rode off.

"What did you do to get that Indian so excited?" asked the service station attendant.

"Nothing," shrugged the woman, "I merely sat behind him on the horse, put my arms around his waist, and held onto his saddle horn so I wouldn't fall off."

"Lady," the attendant said, "Indians ride bareback..."
Sun 30/11/03 at 09:35
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
You have got one new message in your inbox now...
Sun 30/11/03 at 09:29
"LOLLERSKATES!"
i do have the free account.
only i didnt go on it for 30 days so it is expired.
i can either pay to re-use it, or relog it and wait six months, i did that 4 months ago. so i have to wait two months untill it is reactivated(for free). sucks.
i do have my other email address though.
Sun 30/11/03 at 09:26
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Why do you have to pay for one, I didnt and I am sure a lot of other people didnt as well. Why dont you get the free account?
Sun 30/11/03 at 09:24
"LOLLERSKATES!"
its expired.
i have to pay for a new one :-(
Sun 30/11/03 at 09:22
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Baz do you have msn yet?
Sun 30/11/03 at 09:19
"LOLLERSKATES!"
good point.
Sun 30/11/03 at 09:18
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Der Nazi wrote:
> This thread is for spam monkeys, and is completely pointless. Meh,
> what the hell. Spammity spam spam spam.

I see why you are here then... :D
Sun 30/11/03 at 08:54
"LOLLERSKATES!"
hello
Sat 29/11/03 at 18:25
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
This thread is for spam monkeys, and is completely pointless. Meh, what the hell. Spammity spam spam spam.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.