GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"football vs rugby"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/11/03 at 19:09
"LOLLERSKATES!"
i know this is one for the sports forum, but its so deserted and i am going to get more replies here (if any). england arrived home today,they received a warm welcome, due to the fact that

world cup
glory was produced
last saturday,and
people celebrated like madmen. however, when listening to five live, stack-loads of people phoned in saying rugby is and old sport, un popular, and was sadly in the shadow of football, and that the whole country would be watching football, unlike the rugby which only gained the viewing of a third ofthe country. so what are your opinions. is rugby a sad shadow of football? can the football team learn anything from the rugby? is kicking a drop goal so easy that even emile heskey can do it??? let me no your thoughts. personally i think that rugby catched the heart of the nation last saturday, and was a triumph for the nation and this side of the hemesphere. however, i, like many prefer football and prefer to see the football team triumph. role on euro 2004. let me here your thoughts on this matter.
Thu 27/11/03 at 18:12
"LOLLERSKATES!"
they play football in nearly every country.
Thu 27/11/03 at 16:26
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
Football is a lot better than rugby it's widly played through the world unlike rugby only a few country's are playing, plus football is played with style and skill unlike rugby you just bash each other around.
Wed 26/11/03 at 22:42
Regular
"of Your Dreams!"
good job, i have lots more posts before i become a regular....i mostly do cheats, reviews, walkthroughs you know the GAD stuff
Wed 26/11/03 at 20:19
Regular
"\\"
No... That just proves you SPAM.
Wed 26/11/03 at 19:27
"LOLLERSKATES!"
welcome to ukchatforums.
noteable elections tomorrow, but you cant vote as you will be a newbie, i, tommorow, will become a regular, as 21 days and 550+ posts proves its worth....
Wed 26/11/03 at 18:58
Regular
Rugby will always get my vote.
Wed 26/11/03 at 18:16
"LOLLERSKATES!"
so it looks like footballbeats rugby !!!
Wed 26/11/03 at 10:07
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I really hate both football and rugby, but speaking as a motorsport fan the hype surrounding football far exceeds that of rugby.

It's ironic, because having been forced to sit through matches of both games, I can say that rugby is the most consistently entertaining - every movement up and down the pitch is significant in terms of the game... whereas in football you can have 30 minutes going up and down the pitch for nothing.

But people like football for the sake of it, it's ingrained in our culture. It has very little to do with the game itself if you ask me.
Wed 26/11/03 at 08:21
Regular
"\\"
Ah crap. I just deleted my whole long message somehow. But in summary, Rugby is dull.*

*I put forward an argument but it got deleted :(
Wed 26/11/03 at 05:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Give me Basketball anyday hehe but seriously between Rugby and Football there is no contest - football all the way, more exciting, continuous action and the players don't hug their opponent to the ground to try and get the ball.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.