GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So......Thunderhorn."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Thu 19/05/05 at 13:56
Regular
Who's actually on it and what are your character names?

Alliance

Kawada: Mitsuko - Gnome Mage

Horde

Damarus: Damarus - Orc Hunter
Pandaemonium: Miresnare - Tauren Hunter
satans little helper: Kimnjinx - UD warlock
Bullett: StevieWonder - UD Rogue
Goatboy: Fump - Troll Shaman
SHEEPY: Sheepauren
Whitestripes DX: Skwashy - Orc Hunter
Light: Jugurtha - Troll Hunter
Cycloon: Evening - Orc Warlock
Wed 25/05/05 at 09:32
Regular
Delete JohnBurnell please - enjoying my Rogue too much at the moment, so will be transferring my money etc over to him.

There was a mini-raid on Undercity last night, 4 Alliance trying to get in the front door. My Guild guys were there, fighting back and I was trying to get past. Because I control my direction with my mouse, I accidentally attacked one of the Dwarves and he promptly murdered me :D

One of the Shamans from my Guild ressurected me though. I'm beginning to love the UD starting area. I know my way round there now, and Silverpine Forest is a great next area. Got hold of Skinning and Leatherworking, now just got a bunch of Sepulcher quests to get out of the way. Won't get back on until tomorrow though :(

Suddenly Alliance has become so boring...
Wed 25/05/05 at 09:45
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Bullett wrote:
> Suddenly Alliance has become so boring...

I've found horde a lot less stuffy, with more humour and more varied quests. Sure you still get the tedious gather quests and "deliver this here" ones, but I've also had: -

1) Use this item on this item quests.
2) "Wake up the lazy peons by braying them with the hammer" (technically item on item, but they wake up and move around)
3) A snufflesnout cage, a training manual and a control stick, to search for truffles in a dungeon quest (not done yet)
4) A centaur counterattack on a range of huts. Brilliant quest and excellent fun, but impossible solo.

I get the impression the Horde quests were implemented first. I'm really starting to get attached to my Tauren hunter too. /moo
Wed 25/05/05 at 11:29
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Eventually I'll play through as a Horde too, to experience the other side of things. After the recommendations of everyone about PvE I switched over and am slowly getting back to where I was. I look foward to questing in relative peace now.
Wed 25/05/05 at 11:39
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Jugurtha - Troll Hunter
Wed 25/05/05 at 12:29
Regular
I'm tempted to scrap my hunter and give a warrior ago. I'm finding the hunter a bit boring to be honest.
Wed 25/05/05 at 15:02
Regular
OMG you can't do that?!!!21212!

Why? Where? Who? With? What? Willy?

*Bursts vein*
Wed 25/05/05 at 15:30
Regular
I didn't mean delete him and it's not as if he's level 43.... and I've spents hours and hours on him is it?
Wed 25/05/05 at 15:30
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Damarus wrote:
> I'm tempted to scrap my hunter and give a warrior ago. I'm finding the
> hunter a bit boring to be honest.

I doubt you'll find the warrior class any more fun. If you want a decent, more interesting tank class to play, try the Shaman. They can heal, resurrect, plant totems for extra strength/damage/or just heal, they can use mace weapons and shields, use spells to increase the damage dealt by weapons and eventually get to morph into animal form for increased speed.

It's an easy class to use, and being Horde only, Alliance love nothing better than to continually complain that shamans are over powered, but that’s probably them just being bitter at being stuck with the Paladin class.
Wed 25/05/05 at 15:36
Regular
I have a level 44 druid and a level 29 mage so I didn't really want another spellcaster.

Therefore I feel like a change.

I had a level 18 warrior on beta and found him to be alot of fun it big brawls.
Wed 25/05/05 at 16:08
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Fair do's, I just find class's such as the warrior boring, though that's because they don't offer me the kind of variety I look for.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.