GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Consoles through out the ages whats your favorate"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/11/03 at 16:22
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
This topic qualifies all consoles since 1975 this includes the arcade consoles eg-time crisis house of the dead so waht will it be?
Mon 24/11/03 at 17:04
Regular
"\\"
It was good for one reason... I dare you to guess!
Mon 24/11/03 at 17:06
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
Aoe wrote:
> Gámës Girl wrote:
> Longbow sniper wrote:
> This topic qualifies all consoles since 1975 this includes the
> arcade
> consoles eg-time crisis house of the dead so waht will it be?
>
> Deffinatly the ps2 or xbox.
>
> Only a retard would suggest either of these two, sure they are great,
> but they will never match up to the mega drive or nes.

Thats just like saying i've just became more important than the queen.
Mon 24/11/03 at 17:08
Regular
"\\"
No, it's like saying the PS2 and Xbox arn't great, they're just good.
Mon 24/11/03 at 17:08
"Darkness, always"
You can hardly expect a 10 year old to rant on about the glory of the NES, given that she would still have been wetting nappies when the 16bit machines were in their prime.
Mon 24/11/03 at 17:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The SNES is by far the best there has ever been, mario world and mario kart were just perfect.
Mon 24/11/03 at 17:16
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
The snes was amazing but if the neo geo made better games and wasnt so expencive it would thrash it also do you realise that the amiga made most of the snes games first
Mon 24/11/03 at 17:18
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I've been a Ninty fan since the NES, I got one for my 4th, maybe 5th Birthday. Never really bothered with Sega, I played a megadrive when I could be I was very Nintendo-orientated.

Stands the same today. But overall, I'd say... I don't have a favourite. You look at any Nintendo console and tell me there aren't a sackload of genius, creative, exciting and downright fun games.

You can't.
Mon 24/11/03 at 17:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Longbow sniper wrote:
> amiga made most of the snes games first

Not the ones that mattered though.
Mon 24/11/03 at 17:19
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Microchips wrote:
> I played a megadrive when
> I could, though I was very Nintendo-orientated.

Better.
Mon 24/11/03 at 17:24
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
I was born in 1991 and I have been alround oriented hte first thing I played was a sega mega drive and then went on to an earliar amiga jaguar when I was ten GAME G@IRLS age my favorate was not the ps2 or x-box but the atari so games girl that shows that just because your little dosent mean your smart and all hip with technoligy also the nintendo 64 was not a work of buitifull genious in my opinion it was good but had a tacky feel to it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.