GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Consoles through out the ages whats your favorate"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/11/03 at 16:22
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
This topic qualifies all consoles since 1975 this includes the arcade consoles eg-time crisis house of the dead so waht will it be?
Mon 24/11/03 at 16:22
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
This topic qualifies all consoles since 1975 this includes the arcade consoles eg-time crisis house of the dead so waht will it be?
Mon 24/11/03 at 16:26
"Darkness, always"
Probably my NES. Had sooo many games for it. I loved playing the original Elite, and games like Super Mario Bros.3 (which was previewed in the *interesting* film 'The Wizard') are still unsurpassed in terms of out and out gameplay.

In those days, you were either Ninty or Seeega (no-one actually knew how to pronounce it back then, and so it became fashionable to say it wrong), and I think even the Sonic boys secretly knew that Ninty was better.
Mon 24/11/03 at 16:27
Regular
"All about the Beats"
The Dreamcast I like the most, out of the consoles ive owned over the years. From c64 to Xbox
Mon 24/11/03 at 16:32
Regular
"Laughingstock"
The only console I get sentimental about is the Dreamcast. The first time I played Jet Set Radio, Shenmue, Rez... Before it I didn't much care about games.
Mon 24/11/03 at 16:38
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Insane Bartender wrote:

> In those days, you were either Ninty or Seeega

I was the exception to the rule. I would have gotten a SNES if I had the money. I got a Megadrive for Sonic and the games were cheaper for the Megadrive in my corner of the earth.

I still borrowed a SNES when I had the chance. I had a foot in both camps.
Mon 24/11/03 at 16:39
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
Longbow sniper wrote:
> This topic qualifies all consoles since 1975 this includes the arcade
> consoles eg-time crisis house of the dead so waht will it be?

Deffinatly the ps2 or xbox.
Mon 24/11/03 at 16:40
Regular
"\\"
Gámës Girl wrote:
> Longbow sniper wrote:
> This topic qualifies all consoles since 1975 this includes the
> arcade
> consoles eg-time crisis house of the dead so waht will it be?
>
> Deffinatly the ps2 or xbox.

Only a retard would suggest either of these two, sure they are great, but they will never match up to the mega drive or nes.
Mon 24/11/03 at 16:53
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
Games girl you got banned and now i see why
god your choices are really well PANTS yeah you are only 10 but have a more open mind.
Im 12 and my favorates are the neo geo and the amiga jaguar
Mon 24/11/03 at 17:00
Regular
"\\"
I personally think that the neo geo ruled. But about three people bought them.

I frogot she was ten and that she won't have remembered the true consoles. Ahwell, she's still a retard.
Mon 24/11/03 at 17:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
N64.

No. Really.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.