GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lewinsky is to be banned"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/03/01 at 22:30
Regular
Hey, why is somebody editing me. No, no, you can't take my drivel away and replace with a stupid comment written by somebody else, that's not fair.

Do you really mean it? Are you taking my name away? Will you phone my parents? Can you track me through my isp? Am I banned for life? Is it a criminal offence to be offensive?
Thu 15/03/01 at 22:50
Regular
Tone of voice? I can make people believe all sorts of stuff using a fake tone of voice. Its not hard. Have you ever watched TV? It has actors which are supposed to do that kind of stuff.
Thu 15/03/01 at 19:43
Regular
I could tell by the tone of his voice that when I told him that Tony worked for SR he was genuinely suprised!

That's when he said that if he knew he would have cut down a lot on his swearing!
Thu 15/03/01 at 19:24
Regular
That's why he was testing the system?

Yeah right Edgy, whatever.
Thu 15/03/01 at 19:07
Regular
Lewinsky has told me that he didn't realise that anyone on here moderated the board and when I told him Tony had authority over things he said he wouldn't have used the swearing if he'd've known!

Anyway that's what he told me in school today...
Thu 15/03/01 at 18:53
Regular
I just read through this topic again. I think that I agree that the initial swearing could have been forgiven. I used minor words at first before I realised, and now I don`t. There is no problem with that, and many others here do the same. However, Lewinsky`s problem was not the initial swearing, but the constant use of it as a defense. The original title was actually swearing at the people who have to clean up the site, which was not exactly the best thing to do.

Thu 15/03/01 at 15:06
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
There is only one tony (on FOG)
I am the only tony (on FOG)
Thu 15/03/01 at 15:03
Regular
There's only one tony adams.....yours doesn't make sense.
Thu 15/03/01 at 15:01
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
There is only one tony
I am the only tony

No forgiveness - use of the c word in a topic heading - done deliberately to inconvenience us.
Wed 14/03/01 at 22:21
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Ant wrote:
>> Are you the real
>> tony??

>As a matter of fact, is this the same forum??

Sounds like a que for the b**tardisation of another song...

Will the real Tony, please stand up, please stand up, ...
Wed 14/03/01 at 22:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
tony wrote:
> Bulla Most Dangerous Prisoner wrote:
> I think Lewinsky must be
> crazy to alienate himself from the group in such a way.

Yes I
> agree Lewis - GO AWAY

Are you the real tony??

As a matter of fact, is this the same forum??

Look, I know swearing is wrong, but surely Lewinsky can make up for it!! I mean, The Game swears quite a lot, and vai, and they're still on.

Also, you don't need to be so nasty to him. He made a few mistakes, and he acted a little immaturely, but surely he can be forgiven??

I don't wanna go against all of you but I think all of this is a bit harsh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.