GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lewinsky is to be banned"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/03/01 at 22:30
Regular
Hey, why is somebody editing me. No, no, you can't take my drivel away and replace with a stupid comment written by somebody else, that's not fair.

Do you really mean it? Are you taking my name away? Will you phone my parents? Can you track me through my isp? Am I banned for life? Is it a criminal offence to be offensive?
Sat 17/03/01 at 13:49
Regular
And unfortuanatly, you can't sue for name calling. Sticks and stones, perhaps. But not name calling.
Sat 17/03/01 at 13:48
Regular
He's never said that to anyone in person (basically not on the web)
Sat 17/03/01 at 13:46
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Well, hopefully I am wrong and he's a really nice sweet guy who cares about the community, doesn't drop litter and talks without punctuating every sentence with a swear word - but occassionally has the urge to call people the c word.
Sat 17/03/01 at 13:43
Regular
tony wrote:
> Edgy

Lewis is the type of person who chucks McDonald wrappers
> all over the High Street and offends families walking by by swearing
> in loud "conversation" with his mates.

You can't say that!

You don't even know him!

He's never done that ever!

In fact you have no right to assume that and if I was him I'd sue you for that!

That is publishing something which can be damaging to his reputation which even though he may have done some of it himself it doesn't mean you have the right to make it worse!

Sat 17/03/01 at 13:42
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
er-no wrote:
> lewinsky is an annoying member? what is there to stop him coming back tony?

Can't give the secrets away. Sorry.
Sat 17/03/01 at 13:40
Regular
"everyone says it"
lewinsky is an annoying member? what is there to stop him coming back tony?
Sat 17/03/01 at 13:38
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Edgy

If some time you buy a nice car, and wash and polish it regularly, and really cherish it. Then some thug comes along and scrapes a key down the side of it.

You take it to the garage and they quote you 600 quid to repair it, and when it comes back one side of the car looks different from the other.

Then you will understand that standards of behaviour are essential. They are necessary so that everybody else can have a good standard of life.

Lewis is the type of person who chucks McDonald wrappers all over the High Street and offends families walking by by swearing in loud "conversation" with his mates.
Sat 17/03/01 at 13:36
Regular
I understand that he said some bad things but treating him like a lil hitler or even a virus that you want to get rid of quickly is more likely to cause him to do more!

Sat 17/03/01 at 13:34
Regular
Edgy, the word he used is NOT allowed to be said on tv at ANY time.

He called the people who spend time and effort that word... (Hi Ali, you know we love you.), and that is quite unforgivable.

If you are unable to understand that Edgy, then you are no better than he is.
Sat 17/03/01 at 13:31
Regular
My idea sounds more like the truth though!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.