GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lewinsky is to be banned"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/03/01 at 22:30
Regular
Hey, why is somebody editing me. No, no, you can't take my drivel away and replace with a stupid comment written by somebody else, that's not fair.

Do you really mean it? Are you taking my name away? Will you phone my parents? Can you track me through my isp? Am I banned for life? Is it a criminal offence to be offensive?
Tue 13/03/01 at 22:30
Hey, why is somebody editing me. No, no, you can't take my drivel away and replace with a stupid comment written by somebody else, that's not fair.

Do you really mean it? Are you taking my name away? Will you phone my parents? Can you track me through my isp? Am I banned for life? Is it a criminal offence to be offensive?
Tue 13/03/01 at 22:32
Regular
I'm dying to see what they write in place of this... :D
Tue 13/03/01 at 22:33
As am I.

Technically I've broken no rules.
Tue 13/03/01 at 22:34
Regular
I thought Lewinsky had either left, or all its posts were always deleted due to the anount of bad language. I hope this one doesn`t last long.
Regular
you mean the SR crew don't you....
Regular
Lewinsky wrote:
> As am I.

Technically I've broken no rules.

That is a lie. Just because the letters aren`t together doesn`t make it alright.
Tue 13/03/01 at 22:36
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Doesnt matter if you've broken no rules... if the SR team want to kill the topic... they'll kill the topic...

Its their server after all huh?
Tue 13/03/01 at 22:37
Are you seriously offenede by my comments?
Tue 13/03/01 at 22:37
Regular
And look up the word technically in a dictionary, you might be surprised at what you learn...

And judging from the amount you've learned from your time on this site... your won't learn anything anyway.

Tue 13/03/01 at 22:39
Regular
Lewinsky wrote:
> Are you seriously offenede by my comments?

No, but I'm quite appaulled by your presense.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.