GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Questions for Tony"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/03/01 at 22:21
Regular
Hey there, Big Tone...

Two questions, if you have the time...

1. Do you have any means of telling exactly when someone actually joined SR, maybe using the membership number?

2. Special Reserve used to be just one part of the club - there was another section, under another name, which I think was more aimed at adventure gamers. I've been racking my brains and I can't remember what it was called - can you enlighten me?
Wed 14/03/01 at 19:44
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
What is this about cheese? Is it related to me?

Don't drink and drive. Drink, then drive. You will need both hands on the wheel.
Wed 14/03/01 at 19:29
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Oh, the food.

I like matured Cheddar.

I don't like "Tesco Finest Selected Premium Extra Matured Farmhouse Organic Cheddar", or any of their other hype, written on the wrapper of plain ordinary cheddar, which only differs to the rest in price.
Wed 14/03/01 at 19:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It is a german band!

Have you never heard 'My Gorgonzola'

WE DON'T GIVE A FFFFFFFFFF GORGONZOLA!
Wed 14/03/01 at 19:26
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Cheese?

I haven't heard of her. Singer, model or actress?
Wed 14/03/01 at 19:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I have a question for Tony!

By any chance do you like cheese?
Wed 14/03/01 at 19:22
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I agree

Nobody else should drive like me either.
Wed 14/03/01 at 15:30
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Obviously I would like to state, for the record, that speeding is stupid and can cost lives.

So if anyone is reading these posts and think it's cool to drive at 100mph+, it isn't.
And get permission from the person that pays the bills before calling (and other such useful information).

Boasting of doing very fast speed is neither big nor clever.

Except when you get an R6, white and red with illegal race cams fitted and a group of you decide to see just what you can get your new machine to do.

And driving at 143mph down the M1 at 2am is also stupid.
I refused to do that one, I'm dumb but not suicidal.

So there we go. Speeding is for those that derive cheap thrills from the blur of the landscape.
I neither advocate it nor encourage.

And there are a bunch of clowns doing the London to Brighton run this Sunday.

Wed 14/03/01 at 15:18
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Nope.
Harlow to Chelmsford.

On a lovely Yamaha R6. Up to M11, down A414. Ok, so a few dodgy moves required, but managed it in 7mins 43 seconds (not that a bunch of us were timing each other. Winner was busting his R1...curse his larger financial status)
Wed 14/03/01 at 14:40
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Goatboy wrote:
> I can do Chelmsford to Harlow in 7.

er - Sawbridgeworth to Harlow maybe
Wed 14/03/01 at 14:22
Regular
i originally joined about 5 years ago, then my mebership ran out and last year i needed to buy some more stuff so i re-joined. Only been about the forums since friday though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.