GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reggie holding press conference now"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/05/05 at 20:35
Regular
"thursdayton!"
And as expected, no new details.

May the internet be quiet of Megaton guff once more.
Thu 19/05/05 at 22:20
Regular
"bit of a brain"
well it didn't work that well, did it? We had 3 launch games and then nothing for 3 months.
Thu 19/05/05 at 22:22
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Heh I'm now watching the conference streaming from GameSpot.. it was supposed to be a roundtable but when Sony and MS heard Reggie would be there they didn't turn up :)

Anyways, it's an interesting watch, and when Reggie offered to take questions from the crowd.. pretty brave as some of the questions weren't easy.

And he's saying the opposite of Shigsy.. lots of 3rd Party support for Rev.
Thu 19/05/05 at 22:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
"One thing we want to make sure that we don't do is have too many games of the same type or genre"

oh my god
Thu 19/05/05 at 22:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
but yeah Reggie knows what he's doing. I think it's great that the other two didn't turn up because of him. What sort of questions was he getting?
Thu 19/05/05 at 22:27
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Various things.. "Why wasn't Mario 128 there when you promised it would be? Does it even exist? When will Nintendo show Revolution? Will there be enough 3rd Party support this time as Cube didn't have enough?"

It's very reassuring watching as he actually seems to know what's going on, which is not the feeling I've been getting of late.
Thu 19/05/05 at 22:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Well that's great but he still doesn't actually say anything useful or interesting, really, does he?
Thu 19/05/05 at 22:32
Regular
"thursdayton!"
gerrid wrote:
> Well that's great but he still doesn't actually say anything useful or
> interesting, really, does he?

Tphi wrote:
> And as expected, no new details.
Thu 19/05/05 at 22:34
Regular
"bit of a brain"
yer I know I'm just disappointed with the whole thing.
Thu 19/05/05 at 22:39
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Watch the video man, it'll make you feel better.

Big ol' Reggie talking about timetables being in motion for Revolution information being released - it's reassuring to know Nintendo have actually got stuff ready to show and know when they are going to show it - rather than just staying worryingly silent and looking like cockfases which is the impression the conference gave out to some.
Thu 19/05/05 at 22:41
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It was that Shigsy interview that did it for me. I think the
"One thing we want to make sure that we don't do is have too many games of the same type or genre" sums it all up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.