GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reggie holding press conference now"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/05/05 at 20:35
Regular
"thursdayton!"
And as expected, no new details.

May the internet be quiet of Megaton guff once more.
Fri 20/05/05 at 12:39
Regular
"thursdayton!"
"So when will Nintendo fans find out more? The good news is that when she was asked whether Nintendo would premiere more Revolution news before E3 2006, Kaplan answered with a yes. But would Nintendo hold a SpaceWorld conference this summer to show more of the Revolution off? "We don't know yet," she replied, not denying the possibility. IGN have said this reiterates Shigeru Miyamoto's comments in a recent interview that more Revolution information would be forthcoming sooner rather than later, and that a new Space World is apparently under consideration."

[URL]http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=7844[/URL]

Spaceworld yes please.

Iwata has said "before Xmas", anyway. A little before the 360 launch to steal some of their thunder, I think.
Fri 20/05/05 at 00:26
Regular
"tokyo police club"
AfroJoe wrote:
> This is why I'm getting an Xbox 360.
>
> Because right now I can only play about 6 people at PES hoping for a
> serious game. With that, I can play all of you mofos.
>
> And win.

Oh, you never saw my Edu goal. Edman territory, he bangs it, lobbing Cudicini who dives back into his own net in the hope of saving it.

No chance. Get back on the bench, hove.
Fri 20/05/05 at 00:25
Regular
"thursdayton!"
mattributé wrote:
> He's beaten me a few times. But that's quite obvious, though - We've
> played many hundreds of times. If I played a cat a hundred times, I'd
> probably lose once.

DOLORES IS A P*SSY!

*leaves*
Fri 20/05/05 at 00:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
This is why I'm getting an Xbox 360.

Because right now I can only play about 6 people at PES hoping for a serious game. With that, I can play all of you mofos.

And win.
Fri 20/05/05 at 00:12
Regular
"tokyo police club"
He's beaten me a few times. But that's quite obvious, though - We've played many hundreds of times. If I played a cat a hundred times, I'd probably lose once.
Fri 20/05/05 at 00:08
Has Dolores won a match online yet?
Fri 20/05/05 at 00:06
Regular
"tokyo police club"
People like familiarity. I like going on to Pro Evo every night and beating the hell out of Ashman/Dolores. 6 months on and it's still going as strng as when I first got it.
Fri 20/05/05 at 00:04
Unlockable only.

I see what Nintendo are *trying* to do here; make unique games, new genres etc. Just had a quick look at 360 and PS3 games, and all of them are very familiar - games you've played a dozen times before, but with a more detailed coating.

The problem is, Nintendo's original stuff has mostly been gimmicky and short lived. I loved some of the DS games for their original approach, but until they can turn these into a worthy game I'll stick with the predictable NG games.
Fri 20/05/05 at 00:01
Regular
"Why don't you just go ahead and tell us who you are and what you do"
".... ... . . ... . . ..... .... .. ....."
"That's awesome"
Thu 19/05/05 at 23:57
Regular
"tokyo police club"
If it's got a naked Hilary McDuff in it, I'll be there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.