GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how sad can the aussies get? jonny wilkinson voodoo dolls ......"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/11/03 at 18:18
"LOLLERSKATES!"
well the rugby world cup beckons and will be played with the english triumphing tommorow. and now with the underdog aussies getting so desperate, they are replying with incompetant ways to help spook and unlock us in the clash at 9 o clock tomorrow morning. listening to five live this morning, i heard the sad methods the aussies are acquiring to defeat us.

first, all australlian newspapers have printed out voodoo doll versions of jonny wilkinson, which they can shake or stab during the match while englands fly half prepares for a penalty.

secondly, most fans are urging on the aussies' team to make racket and bang on the doors of englands hotel, keeping us distracted and wakened. first this will not help our efforts tommorrow, and it will not help the aussies, who havent stopped to think they will be up all night making the racket, and as they are making the noise, it will affect them more. stupid.

i no this is one for the sports forum, but it is widely unpopular and usually deserted i thought it might be more sucessful in this forum.

has anyone else heard of ridiculous ways the aussies are trying to rid us of our luck and pride tommorrow, or does anyone have a thought on these ridiculous aussie methods and allegations ?????
Sat 22/11/03 at 19:31
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
Don't say voo doo dolls they give me the creeps.Do you know what they use them for?I do I think i'ts creepy
Fri 21/11/03 at 22:17
Regular
"8==="
Hang on a minute...

Australians trying to demoralise other people (sleep deprivation)? Check.

Bizarre religiously based practices designed to harm others (voo doo dolls)? Check.

A country with some seriously right wing views even for right wing places? Check.

*Gives George Bush a call*

Found some terrorists for you to bomb George.

*Takes a look at the Cuba Camp*

*Reads through checklist again*

Actually George... never mind.
Fri 21/11/03 at 22:12
Regular
"Light of the world"
Azul wrote:
> Er.
>
> Sorry, but which nation had a picture of David Beckham's injured foot
> on the front page of a national news paper, and asked everyone to
> touch it and pray for it?
>
> Get what you give.

Nice way to completely stereo type us as a nation via a national newspaper! Because I certainly thought that was also to pafetic!

... In the end of a day praying for an injured player is a bit nicer than not letting an opposing team sleep and producing VOO DOO DOLLS in a desperate attempt to further their chances.

Tsk tsk
Fri 21/11/03 at 22:03
Regular
"8==="
So the truth is that in two english speaking countries there are some very ignorant and stupid people and some of those people happen to also be tabloid journalists who sell their brand of stupidity to the other stupid people.
Fri 21/11/03 at 22:01
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
That was part of a GCSE English paper once. With the picture of Beckham obscured 'For copyright and legal reasons'.
Fri 21/11/03 at 21:59
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Er.

Sorry, but which nation had a picture of David Beckham's injured foot on the front page of a national news paper, and asked everyone to touch it and pray for it?

Get what you give.
Fri 21/11/03 at 21:36
Regular
"Light of the world"
sad huh

I think it shows that they not too confident if there hopeful method of a better chance of winning is keeping the opposing team awake and stabbing a voo doo doll.

sad
Fri 21/11/03 at 20:35
"LOLLERSKATES!"
sounds good. very good.

yes i was right !!! in a mere 2 hours this topic makes 50 posts .....
Fri 21/11/03 at 20:33
Regular
"8==="
It's like Fifa crossed with Mortal Kombat - good fun.

If you like the sound of that and have an Xbox then Deathrow also comes highly recommended.
Fri 21/11/03 at 20:30
"LOLLERSKATES!"
never played red card soccer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.