GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how sad can the aussies get? jonny wilkinson voodoo dolls ......"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/11/03 at 18:18
"LOLLERSKATES!"
well the rugby world cup beckons and will be played with the english triumphing tommorow. and now with the underdog aussies getting so desperate, they are replying with incompetant ways to help spook and unlock us in the clash at 9 o clock tomorrow morning. listening to five live this morning, i heard the sad methods the aussies are acquiring to defeat us.

first, all australlian newspapers have printed out voodoo doll versions of jonny wilkinson, which they can shake or stab during the match while englands fly half prepares for a penalty.

secondly, most fans are urging on the aussies' team to make racket and bang on the doors of englands hotel, keeping us distracted and wakened. first this will not help our efforts tommorrow, and it will not help the aussies, who havent stopped to think they will be up all night making the racket, and as they are making the noise, it will affect them more. stupid.

i no this is one for the sports forum, but it is widely unpopular and usually deserted i thought it might be more sucessful in this forum.

has anyone else heard of ridiculous ways the aussies are trying to rid us of our luck and pride tommorrow, or does anyone have a thought on these ridiculous aussie methods and allegations ?????
Fri 21/11/03 at 18:18
"LOLLERSKATES!"
well the rugby world cup beckons and will be played with the english triumphing tommorow. and now with the underdog aussies getting so desperate, they are replying with incompetant ways to help spook and unlock us in the clash at 9 o clock tomorrow morning. listening to five live this morning, i heard the sad methods the aussies are acquiring to defeat us.

first, all australlian newspapers have printed out voodoo doll versions of jonny wilkinson, which they can shake or stab during the match while englands fly half prepares for a penalty.

secondly, most fans are urging on the aussies' team to make racket and bang on the doors of englands hotel, keeping us distracted and wakened. first this will not help our efforts tommorrow, and it will not help the aussies, who havent stopped to think they will be up all night making the racket, and as they are making the noise, it will affect them more. stupid.

i no this is one for the sports forum, but it is widely unpopular and usually deserted i thought it might be more sucessful in this forum.

has anyone else heard of ridiculous ways the aussies are trying to rid us of our luck and pride tommorrow, or does anyone have a thought on these ridiculous aussie methods and allegations ?????
Fri 21/11/03 at 18:19
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
That is cool.
Fri 21/11/03 at 18:22
"LOLLERSKATES!"
but lets hope the aussies ridiculous tactics dont work ! ! ! ! !
Fri 21/11/03 at 18:25
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
Baz you will be a regular soon.So will I
Fri 21/11/03 at 18:28
"LOLLERSKATES!"
ah, thanx scottish_bloke let us both work our way up to that regular status together ! ! ! ! !
Regular
"\\"
Oh look at me i'm going to be head fairy soon. Ooooh lets all dance!
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
yeah , we'll rock this joint
Fri 21/11/03 at 18:29
"LOLLERSKATES!"
yeah lets dance for england's rugby
everyone shake your booty ! ! ! ! !
Fri 21/11/03 at 18:30
Regular
"\\"
*dies*
Fri 21/11/03 at 18:32
"LOLLERSKATES!"
ah, poor you.
it turned out this topic has completely escalated and turned away from the aimed conversation of rugby ............

oh well !!!!!
at least it has a few replies ! !! ! !! !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.