GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Michael Jackson - New Accusations"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/11/03 at 22:28
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
He's now being accused of molestering a 12 year old kid - his ranch is now being thouroughly searched.
I don't know the full details, so I won't make any brash comments.

But what are your thoughts on this?
Is it just another person making false claims to get their name in the media?
Or is there something really behind this? Will he ever learn?
Wed 19/11/03 at 19:47
Regular
Savatt78 wrote:
> Good luck to him - someone who deserves everything he has.

But not anything he gets.
The abuse is phoenominal.
ANd quite saddening
Wed 19/11/03 at 18:58
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I like to think its all untrue. For me, he's one of those types thats never fully grown up and has different views of things to a lot of people with a more "adult" outlook.

With this kind of outlook he has, hes in a world where kids make better company to be around. Most adults are pretty vicious, especially in this day and age. If you're successful, everyone seems to be out to knock you down in some way or another, while others will attempt get rich quick schemes at your expense. Even if the childs family don't want a settlement, they'll recieve plenty of cash through all the press interviews etc that no doubt journalists will be salivating for.
With this being the case, its easy to see why Michael prefers to spend time with kids - they tend to be happier and eager to have fun rather than rant and whine about crap.

I think its a sad situation really. As far as I see, Michael is one of those rare people in a violent nasty world that actually wants to make people smile rather than pathetically persue his ego trip like practically 100% of the rest of the music world likes to do.
Underneath the weirdness that has come about over recent years, Jackson is still the biggest thing to ever hit music and nobody in the business today comes close to matching his legendary talent and status.

Good luck to him - someone who deserves everything he has.
Wed 19/11/03 at 02:43
Regular
It's lies.
LIES
LIES
LIES
Tue 18/11/03 at 22:57
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Lies, all of them
Tue 18/11/03 at 22:30
"slightlyshortertagl"
not again.......
Tue 18/11/03 at 22:29
Regular
i nearly created a topic on this just 10 mins ago. I think he's probably innocent. people seem to see him as a target.

maybe they should do like one of his early hits suggested and 'just leave him alone'.
Tue 18/11/03 at 22:28
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
He's now being accused of molestering a 12 year old kid - his ranch is now being thouroughly searched.
I don't know the full details, so I won't make any brash comments.

But what are your thoughts on this?
Is it just another person making false claims to get their name in the media?
Or is there something really behind this? Will he ever learn?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.